; 30

» r e i g n

"what?"

i laughed nervously, hitting zena on the shoulder.

"that's just absurd," i continued, zena glanced at me. "is this only a story-telling time? angels can't be real. even if they're, i'm sure they're just like those guardian angels we have on our shouders!" i joked, looking at the other three. they stared at me with blank expressions.

"that can't be true..." i whispered, horrified. 

"but we met witches, reign. vampires and half-breeds werewolves. angels can't be an exception." zena patted my shoulder, i shook my head. "you should calm down first and let it sink in."

"let what sink in?" i exclaimed, "there is no need to, there is nothing-"

"you knew it." soo kyo spoke up. all heads turned to her as her eyes glowed, i felt uncomfortable by her stare.

"sorry for not asking for your permission but i kind of looked into your feelings." she nervously  scratched the back of her head, i knitted my eyebrows.

"what do you mean?" i whispered, feeling anxious by her previous statement.

"we're witches, we can foresee something. like seers who can see the future, our powers are similar-- but of course, witches and seers are different, we can't see the future like them. but we can see the person's feelings if we stare at them directly." soo kyo explained, seo yeon nodded in agreement.

"did you entered my mind and invaded my personal privacy or something?" i hastily exclaimed, soo kyo bowed her head to avoid my eyes.

"reign," a hand patted my shoulder as i breathed in sharply, i turned my head to zena and saw her calmly staring at me. "calm down." she stated.

i released a breath i never knew i was holding in then looked at  soo kyo, "i'm sorry, i just.." i say, trying to find the right words.

"it's fine, you were just too overwhelmed by the informations." seo yeon smiled, patting me on the head as she comforted soo kyo who hesitantly glanced at me.

"but can i ask what do you mean by that, soo kyo?" zena persisted, soo kyo threw a glance at me as i've shown an apologetic smile and nodded.

"she..knew about it," she started, silence have fallen upon us as we listened to her.

"her soul knew it, it was just her mind which was pushing the thought away." soo kyo sighed, gazed at me as i smiled in reassurance that i am now calm and okay.

"so, reign kind of knew about it but can't fully accept it?" zena asked for confirmation as soo kyo nodded, the three turned their heads to me.

"i.." i blinked and looked down, "i felt nostalgic, when seo yeon mentioned the archangels. it felt wrong at first but it was too strong so i wanted to push it away." i whispered, zena patted my back.

"because it was a foreign information which was accompanied by a foreign feeling, right?" seo yeon asked, i nodded and she smiled.

"it's alright, really. it's natural." i breathed out in relief as she watched me, i shifted but i wasn't too uncomfortable. and somehow, i knew what she was about to say next.

"plus, you already knew that you are an archangel, right?"

i was waiting for it.

soo kyo and zena turned to me as i raised my head to stared directly at seo yeon and replied with a smile,

"i am zena's archangel."

-

uwu

yep, i'm updating because i am currently suffering from menstrual cramps and i can't do other shits except to just lay down and clutch my stomach because it hurts  like a bitch.