; 29

» z e n a

i blinked.

"uhm.." reign glanced at me in confusion whilst seo yeon remained calm with a small smile on her face. even soo kyo was bewildered by her statement. i blinked again before trying to speak up, but no words came out.

more importantly, why do i feel suddenly nostalgic?

"you are my archangel, zena." seo yeon informed, for the second time again. my face twisted in perplexity. reign and soo kyo grew more confused, turning to me and anticipating an answer. but i have none, i don't know what to say.

"p-perhaps, you're mistaken?" i stuttered out, seo yeon only shook her head.

"i am certain of it." she told me, reign raised her hand.

"it can't be," reign appealed. seo yeon, as well as me and soo kyo, turned to her. "i've been with zena all my life, i've never seen you before." reign stated, uncertain by her own words.

what if she's wrong?

what if i really knew seo yeon before?

what if i'm really an angelique?

wait, no. that can't just be.

besides, i never met seo yeon in my life. this is the first time, i am sure of it.

"ah, i almost forgot about you, reign." seo yeon perked up, reign knitted her eyebrows.

"do you recall meeting your parents or some relatives, even just for once?" seo yeon asked, reign paused to think before shaking her head 'no'. soo kyo and i glanced at each other.

"it's because you never had one." reign was stunned, and so am i.

"but i never remember my own too, does that mean i also don't have one?" i asked, seo yeon nodded.

"i remembered our parents, unnie. does that mean i am not an archangel like you? or an angela? or maybe, an angelique?" soo kyo muttered, her lips pouting.

"silly, we are witches." seo yeon chuckled and patted her sister's head.

"ehh," reign tilted her head. "if i don't have any, then there's a chance that i am an angela or an archangel just like you? or maybe even.." reign turned to me, "an angelique like zena?"

i was taken back. i blinked at reign as seo yeon spoke up.

"angeliques can't meet with other angeliques, that's one of their cruel fates. they can never interact with their own kind, hence be friends with them." seo yeon sighed, i turned to reign and saw her wearing a sad expression.

"that's..just sad." soo kyo looked down, i gulped.

"does that mean reign isn't one? since we're close and all.." i uttered, seo yeon nodded as i sighed in relief, but then she raised a finger.

"but there is a chance that reign is an angela,"

her next words sent chills down my spine as my body rushed with excitement and unknown nostalgia at the same time.

"or, maybe reign is an archangel."

-

uwaaah!
finally, updated! gotta write more though.

but ehh, i am facing a minor problem with district 9 right now. i...

lost track of the submitted characters..

I AM SORRY!

my previous phone, which contains my story and future story plans, is now gone. dead, long forgotten.
that's why i lost copy of the names
: (

and i don't know where to find them so..if you know who those characters are..please let me know : (
if you happen to come across the noted saying that i need names for characters and see a submitted name, please kindly tell me : (
i needed those so i can continue this ︶︿︶

anyways, i hope you like this chapter!