; 25

» h y u n j i n

i laid on my bed still and stared at the ceiling, thinking of what miss momo has said. i wonder if it's true. i hope not. i don't wanna lose someone.

whatever's going to happen, i hope we're going to be safe. i trust my members, as well as the witches but there's something inside me that tells me to say goodbye to someone. i don't know why or who is that someone but i won't say goodbye.

why? because i won't let someone die infront of me.

that half-breed bastard is going to die by my hands, i'm going to kill him if he ever lay a hand on me or my members.

a soft knock emitted from my door as i sat up.

"who's there?" i asked, standing up and stretching.

"it's reign, chan told me to call you since it's time for supper." a female voice answered back. i opened the door, revealing reign in a white dress.

"thank you. by the way, white looks good on you." i commented, she looked taken aback but slowly nodded her head.

"yeah, thanks." she says, zoning out.

i chuckled as i pat her head, i am way taller than her so i can easily pat her head.

"come on, everyone's waiting." i grabbed her hand and lead the way to the dining room.

"are they complete?" i asked as we walked through the dark hallways of the manor.

"uhh no. jisung didn't come down even though changbin and felix invited him." reign muttered, i nodded. i wonder if there's something wrong with jisung.

"everyone is there for supper except for jisung." reign added. we reached the golden doubledoors and i opened it. like reign has said, everyone was there except for jisung.

we silently sat on the empty seats as all of us began to eat quietly. the only sound can be heard is the clanking sounds of our spoons as it softly clashed with our plates when we pick up a spoonful of food.

the supper ended quietly without no one speaking, but chan decided to speak up before we can even stand up.

"okay, everyone. for our plan, the first thing we need to do is to set up a barrier. seo yeon and soo kyo will, since the both of them are capable of doing it. firstly, do not make a barrier where it repels spells or something. just make a barrier that is enough to tell us if someone unknown entered our area. set it up all around the manor." chan explained as seo yeon and soo kyo nodded.

"felix and changbin, lay back and observe. if you see or notice anything  unusual or something, notify us immediately." felix nodded with changbin, chan looked at me.

"hyunjin and minho, guard the girls including seo yeon and soo kyo. help them and always check up on them from time to time. the nova's will most likely target them." minho and i nodded as the girls nodded in understanding.

"jeongin, always roam around the manor with seungmin and tell us if there's something wrong."

"jisung, since he's not here, i'll just tell him later on what he's supposed to do." chan shrugged.

"as for me, i'll try to contact the other ally districts and get informations about the nova's since we don't know if they have something up in their sleeves. especially if they decided to start a war between us, i'm sure they have something. whatever it is, we'll be sure not to lose." chan explained. all of us remained silent.

"if anyone of you is hurt, just go to woojin. he's a pureblood and his special ability is healing." all of us nodded as woojin smiled.

"that is all, dismissed."

-

happy hyunjinnie day!
uwu