; 06

» m i n h o

We walked through the long hallway with the two, zena and reign, as chan explained how they ended up being here.

"and then, we ,woojin and i, saw you lying unconcious on the ground. oh, that reminds me that you haven't met woojin yet."

"i think, woojin-hyung said that he'll be out getting medical supplies and foods?" i chimed in, chan nodded.

"yeah, he'll be back soon. anyways, we brought you here since the both of you were full of scratches and wounds." chan continued, reign nodded as zena's gaze absentmindedly wandered.

"from that moment, we knew that you're not like us. that's why we kinda took care of your wounds." chan sheepishly grinned. i hummed, remembering the time when i licked zena's scratches to heal. it's not that deep that's why it didn't bleed that much.

however, reign had probably few deep cuts since she caught a few fallen thin but sharp branches. it's still a mystery why did they fell off the cliff though.

"by the way, how did you guys end up falling? were you pushed or were you just plain stupid?" chan joked, reign glared at him. i chuckled.

"someone pushed us, i thought that i'll lose zena that time that's why i held onto her hand. she's kind of less fortunate when it comes to places. right, zen--wait, zena?" reign turned around, searching for her friend that was nowhere to be seen. i looked around, trying to spot the ravenette that was once with us a while ago.

"wow. thirteen seconds ago, i took my gaze off her and now she's gone." reign facepalmed, i chuckled as i patted chan's shoulder.

"i'll find her, be sure to tuck reign in her bed. have a nice sleep-i meant it for reign by the way, since you never sleep."