;18

» j i s u n g

chan quickly made his way to the familiar yet, unknown girl. as for me, nothing mattered in the moment except for one person. and that is moon zena, who was currently staring at me.

her chocolate eyes were almost watering as her small pink lips were slightly agape, her body completely still. i only smiled at her when she blinked, silently asking if i was okay through her gaze.

"i am fine." i muttered, enough for the both of us to hear. she released the breath she didn't realize she was holding and i chuckled at her surprise expression.

she didn't change at all. not one bit from the last time i saw her, plenty of years ago.

"i expected this." another foreign voice spoke up, standing in the doorway was a man.

"prime nova." chan muttered under his breath, standing up straight.

"what do you want?" seungmin spoke up, putting down soo kyo behind him.

"shut up, lab rat. as for you, my fellow nova." prime sharply says, earning a growl from seungmin.

"you're such a disgrace, burn in hell." prime ruthlessly spat, glaring at the nova on the floor.

"no, please. prime, i can do bet--"

"morir." the nova was cut off when he suddenly stopped breathing, his airway was cut. he fell down with a loud thud, his eyes wide and mouth agape.

"quemar." prime snapped his fingers and red flames started to eat the lifeless nova, his body burned into ashes which faded afterwards.

"monster." soo kyo growled, prime whipped his head to her direction and seungmin hid her more behind himself.

"and that would happen to you too, once i lay my hands on you, han soo kyo." prime uttered. seungmin glared at him, his eyes turning red.

"never." he growled under his breath but prime only smiled at him.

"well, anyways. there's nothing left for me to do here." prime said, dusting his black coat.

"and hello to you, han seo yeon. one of the greatest witches in the current generation, but pretty foolish i must say." prime smiled, seo yeon only stared blankly at him.

"and prodigy," he turned to me, his eyes flickering over zena. "keep your little princess by your side, i may or may not have taken an interest in her." prime grinned. i stared at him, not bothering to give him the reaction he wanted.

"such a cold young man." prime chuckled, turning his attention to chan before smiling sickly.

"i may or not be declaring a war between the nova's and the king rookies, or should i say, those who has young wings who belong to the ninth district." prime said, turning his back at us.

"farewell." and with that, he snapped his fingers as his form quickly vanished.