; 12

» s e u n g m i n

Zena stopped eating, staring at me with her mouth open. i sighed and shook my head.

this is not right, why am i remembering her.

"forget what i've said."

i released a low breath and looked down on my paper, unconsciously scribbling something.

h.sk

zena started eating again and i tried my best not to look at her. why am i even remembering her at this time. i sighed once again and leaned back on my seat. the ravenette in front of me looking up and seemed hesitant.

"uhm..is there a problem?" she mumbled, i looked at her. somehow, a familiar person coming into my mind.

i shook my head again and sighed, closing my eyes.

"nothing. it's just..someone is getting on my nerves." i answered. i can hear the soft clanking of the spoon as she gently set it down on her empty plate.

"is it a bad or a good thing?"

i opened my eyes to meet her gaze, unconsciously glaring. she coughed and seemed to be panicking,

"i mean-you don't need to answer it if you don't wan--"

"i don't know."

she stopped when i let out a frustrated answer. my brows furiously furrowed as memories came back inside my head.

"can you uhh like elaborate?" zena said in a serious manner, "maybe i can help?"

i glanced at her and looked down on my paper again, continuing.

"i hate her. i hate the fact that i remember her when i look at you." zena's lips formed an 'o' as she realized that i was talking about a girl.

"why? did she do something bad to you?" she asked, i shook my head.

"then why?" zena's question resonated through my head as i blankly stared at her initials written on my paper.

"seungmin?" my face scrunched up as i shook my head again.

"she stopped annoying me." i stated.

"but isn't that supposed to be a good thing? since she stopped annoying you or something." zena shrugged.

"it's annoying." i let out a sigh. zena cocked her brow, signalling for me to continue.

"she used to scream and say that she loves me, she used to annoy me with that but now.." my fists slightly balled as i gripped the pen inside my hand.

"she left."

i looked at zena, her face slightly turning to her's.

"with someone i hate."

i hate it. i hate them.

i hate you, han soo kyo.

hi hello, my new friend
uwu Felporter234