() Snake x Reader

Requested by: MochiMilkTea

Your POV

Snake was definitely a not so talkative boyfriend, but I still loved him. I walked down the hallway heading towards Snake's Room.Suddenly I was pushed against the wall by something.As I my back was hot against the wall I opened my eyes to see Dark Pit.
"H-Hi Dark Pit, How May I help you?".

"Why won't you dump Snake yet?".I was taken aback by his question.

"Because I love him.".

"But he doesn't treat you right, he's so quiet".

"Well maybe if you were more quiet I would date you".I smirked as he lifted his fist to punch me. I felt wind across my face and opened my eyes to see Snake holding Dark Pit's Hand.

"She's not wrong, If you were quiet like me you would have a girlfriend".He let go of Dark Pit's hand and Dragged me to his room.

"Snake are you okay?".I hugged him from behind.

"A-am I treating you right?".I hugged him tighter. I turned him around and kissed him. He immediately kissed back, until we had to part for air.

"Your treating me just right".He grabbed me by my waist as he laid down on his bed. I kissed his cheek before I felt my eyes get heavy. Before I fully fell asleep I heard him whisper.

"I love you (Y/N)".

I had fun writing this, thank you for requesting MochiMilkTea