$ Male Corrin x Reader

Requested by S-enpaii

Im writing again for once =D
Again please just send ideas for some of the oneshots because my tiny ass brain can't!

Your POV

   I slowly slid off my maid dress while Corrin just sat on the bed and watched me.I hid my embarrassed face and let the dress drop to the floor. I was left in my lace underwear while he just sat there in all of his armor.

 "Please don't be shy Princess~. Look at me". I looked over to him slowly. I felt a heat rush all through out my body as he stared deep into my eyes. He slowly started to remove his armor. Once he was shirtless, he slowly removed his pants; leaving him in his boxers that had clearly shown his bulge.

 "Eyes are up here Princess". My eyes scanned his body as they slowly made their way up to his glowing orbs. He stepped forward while I stepped backwards. This repeatedly happened until I was against the wall. He pushed himself against me. The feeling of my breasts and womanhood rubbing against him causes me to let out a soft yet lustful moan. He unclasped my bra and let it drop to the floor.

He backed up just a little to be able to bend slightly and take one of my nipples in my mouth. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand and suppressed a moan. He quickly stopped and locked eyes with me. He moved his hands and grabbed both my nipples and played with them in between his fingers.

 "Listen here missy," He now started to pinch my nipples causing me to softly pant "I don't want to tie up your hands today, so please leave them to pull my hair and scratch my back, not to cover up those delightful little moans of yours". I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as he lowered his head to my neck. He bit down harshly causing me to moan out in pain and pleasure. I felt him smirk against my skin and he continued to leave sloppy kisses from my neck all the down to the waistband of my panties. I panted lightly as he licked the fabric that was "protecting" my womanhood.

 "Corrin..... please..."

 "Please what princess~?"

 "P-please...... I....... I need you~". He looked up at me grinning. He wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me over to the bed. He laid me down gently before roughly pulling my panties down. He lightly blew on my clit making me whimper. I felt him kiss my ankles and make his way up my leg. Once he reached my thighs, he spread them out more, then going to hold my waist in place. His grip tightened as his tongue slowly made its way inside. I arched my back as his tongue danced around. His tongue was working wonders which helped the knot in my stomach grow. My legs were shaking until he suddenly stopped.

  "w-what?......Why?"

 "If I let you finish before I'm even inside you fully, then there's no fun". I slowly sat up to watch him pull down his boxers to release his member. He came back over to me and put him hands on either sides of my hips. I aligned himself with my entrance. He looked me in in the eyes with a questioning look. I nodded with a smile. He gently slid into me as we both groaned in pleasure. My mouth stayed open as my tongue slipped out. He was so big~. He glanced up at my face one more time to check if I was okay. Once he saw my face he instantly blushed. He thrusted up a little more hitting my cervix. I moaned loudly as he finally finished pushing all the way in. Once he was fully in he grabbed my hips and pulled out until it was just his tip. He thrusted harshly back into and continued to thrust into me causing me to moan uncontrollably. The feeling of his member hitting my g-spot every thrust was a blessing. My eyes rolled into the back of my head from the pleasure. He sucked and bit on my neck causing immense pleasure. I felt the knot in my stomach form again as he began to play with my clit. I moaned loudly releasing on him member as he quickly pulled out and came on my stomach. We were both panting messes.

 He wiped his seed off my stomach and gently laid me down on the bed. He pulled me towards his chest and pulled the blanket up.

 "Maybe if you were a good little maid I would have never done this little punishment baby girl~"

 "If this is my punishment all the time then I will gladly be a bad little girl daddy~".

*cough* oof yeah coming back from like my 50 year vacation and its a 800 word sex story.......... yeah