$ Luigi x Reader

Requested by CattyBlakc

Your POV

  I was defied the man in the relationship. Luigi just gets so shy and cute. He's so innocent too! I'm just a little taller than him. I wanted to steal his Innocence and burn it and I know just the way~!

  I changed into a green lingerie pair and put on  a cute black sun dress that very much showed my skin. I put on my Green sandals and walked out of the room into the cafeteria. Once I got there I heard a bunch of whistles and cheers from people. I looked over to the Table where the noise was coming from and saw the Fire Emblem crew and the Legend of Zelda Crew. I sent a wink towards them and walked over to Luigi. I sat down next to him. He was smiling and once he looked over at me his smile faded and t turned into a flustered expression. His face burned red and looked away covering his face.

  "Luigi? Is something wrong? Oh No! Did I do something wrong?!". By me lying he turned back around quickly and waved his hands in the air.

  "That's not It at All- ehhh". He looked down and clearly saw my cleavage and then looked away. I giggled and grabbed his arm. I dragged him to my room and sat down on the bed.

  "Luigi~ I know you want to touch me~. You know you can". I slowly removed my sun dress making his eyes widen. I removed my bra and slowly played with my nipples. I moaned out his name as he covered his mouth biting his finger. He quickly stopped my and pinned me to the bed and started sucking on my nipple. I moaned louder as he bit down on it. He did the same to the other nipples as well. He kissed from under my ear, down the valley between my breasts, and then down to the waistband of my lace underwear. I pulled them down and stared at my "pearl".

  "Luigi it's embarra- Oh My God!!~~ Luigi~!". He started to suck and lick on my clit making me moan. Soon he started pumping two fingers in and out of me. I felt a knot build up I my stomach and in a couple of more seconds I came. He licked up all the cum and looked up at me. I was panting and my hair was messed up. He removed his overalls and under shirt. He slowly removed his boxers and I saw his size.

  Would that even fit. I reached out and pumped it once,m. He moaned loudly so I pulled him onto the bed, putting him under me and my legs straddling his waist. I slowly eased my myself onto his member and waited a little. I started to bounce up and down slowly. He grunted as I started to suck in his nipple. He started to thrust up into me as I moaned louder. I continued to bounce and I felt a knot build up in my stomach. A few more of his thrusts and The knot releases causing me to orgasm. I painted lightly coming off of him. He snuggled into my chest as I pulled him close.

  "I love you Luigi~"

  "I love you too"