&& Chrom x Rejected! Reader

Requested by Catty218

'I remember the first day that I met you. You really were a prince in shining armor. I fell for you immediately. You were so kind and nice to me and always made me laugh.

Leading me to your little place in the garden where you could see all the stars and relax when you were stressed. I removed talking about our life's problems there. When I first realized my feelings for you

Over by the ocean the day everybody went the the beach. You looked good in your bathing suit though I would never say it. We had so much fun running the beach and swimming, splashing in the ocean.

Vowing that we would stay together forever. As friends... you said. I agreed. But I wanted to be more I hoped you did too.

Every day got worse. I saw you hanging out with Peach and You blushed around her. Did you Like her? You guys would have been a cute couple but I wanted to be that with you. I imagined us holding hands while walking through the manor.

You were my only support. The only person I could talk to. The only person who cared for me and when you started hanging out with peach I felt.... broken.

Out of no where you told me you liked her, on the first day we started hanging out again. I acted proud... but I hated it. I hated all of it. Did you not care for me anymore? What would happen if you stayed with her?

Under all those smiles I showed you... I was dying. I wanted to scream and cry but I wanted to be happy for you.'

  As Chrom read the last line, he realized how much he actually lost that day he found you dead.

Sorry this was like really depressing. Did anyone get the message?