$ Simon x Reader

Requested by DeformedDeadAndDumb

Low key Simon is ugly, no cap
Also I may start doing the one shots outside he Smash Manor.

Your POV

  I shoved the last body down as I licked the remaining blood from my fangs. This was a regular thing. Go to the club get a guy and then drink his blood, killing them. I felt terrible but that monster did this to me.

  Then a figure stood at the end of the alley. I gave him a questioning look before realizing he saw the body. My eyes widened as I saw him pull out a whip. In an instant the whip was around my waist as the mysterious man pull me towards him, a knife waiting my arrival.

  I stopped struggling. There was no point. It was going to happen sooner or later.

  But I wasn't met with the feeling of metal or blood being spilled. Only a hard chest. I looked up to see a man with blonde hair laying gently on his shoulders. I recognized him immediately .

  "Simon..." He looked down at me and cupped my cheek as tears started to pour down.

  "(Y/N).... Even if you became a vampire.. I love you to much much to leave you or kill you. My heart wouldn't be able to handle it".

  "Simone....". I pulled him down to my level and kissed him. He instantly kissed me back. The kids was longing and passionate. He slid his tongue across my lower lip, I opened my mouth as my muscle started to tangle with his.

   I moaned from the spark between us. He pushed me against the alley wall and started to unzip my dress. My hands found their way to his shirt and tugging on it, begging him to remove it. He broke the kiss to fully remove his shirt and pull down my dress. His eyes widened as he realized I had no under garments on.

  I smirked up at him and wiggled my hips a little. He roughly grabbed my hips and pulled me close. He reconnected our lips and returned to kissing me as before.

  I moved my hands down to his pants and removed his buckle. Once I did that I pulled down his pants and palmed his member. He groaned into the kiss and removed his lips from mine to be able to kiss down my neck.

  He reached the valley between my breasts and bit down. I moaned out in Please as he did the same to my nipples. He used his hands and played roughly with them causing me to squirm from all the pleasure.

  I watched as he slowly removed his boxers teasingly. I looked at his member than back to him. He nodded and with that I pushed him against the alley wall and got on my knees. I grabbed the base of his member and brought my hand up his shaft to the tip playing with the pre cum.

  "(Y/N), you know I don't like teasing"

  "I know". I put his shaft in my mouth causing him to groan. I massaged his balls and continued to bob my head. His shaft continued to go down my throat but I enjoyed this more than I should have.

  "Fuck! (Y/N)!!" I felt his warm seed travel down my throat. He pulled out of mouth only to watch me swallow his cum. His eyes were clouded with lust.

  He pulled me and and grabbed my thighs.

  "Jump". I did exactly what he asked and wrapped my thighs around his waist. He pushed my back against the wall and slammed into me.

  "Simon~~!!!!!" I moaned his name and stuck my tongue out. He repeatedly slammed back into me causing my eyes to roll up into the back of my head. I felt his dick hit my cervix  and cried out in pleasure. The knot kept building in my stomach until he started to rub my clit. He knot snapped and I came all over his member. After a final thrust I felt his warm seed. I moaned loudly as I felt it enter my womb.

  He gently pulled out and pulled his shirt over me. He put his boxers and pants on and started to walk to where I assumed his house was.

  "You so got me pregnant".

  "Now I can keep you forever".

Yeah I did this on a plane. And only got turned on so like..... I need help. Also I am sorry for chapter update delay