() Dark Pit x Reader

Requested by Ghostwarewolf666

Idea from GoldenFazbearGreen

Dark Pit's POV

There he goes again, being praised by Palutena for doing everything. She smiled brightly at him and pat him in the head. I saw (Y/N) walk towards both of them and greet them happily. She looked over at me and her smile faltered. She waved gently and turned back to Palutena and Pit. Pit said something and (Y/N) blushed madly. I felt the Jealousy. I slammed my fists down on the table causing everyone to jump and look over. I walked out as quickly as possible. Palutena came out looking disappointed.

"Dark Pit I'm fed up with your excuses for doing nothing right. Honestly I don't get how that girl likes you". Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth quickly. I look at her confused.

"Who likes me?". She shook her head and ran back. I scoffed and walked to the garden. I went over the the bench by the cliff, yet by the most beautiful flowers. It reminded me of (Y/N) and her beautiful (e/c) eyes. I heard shuffling behind me as I looked back to see (Y/N). I blushed lightly as she walked over and sat down next to me.

It was an awkward silence until she grabbed my hand gently. She leaned her head on my shoulder as I felt all the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Even if you think Pit gets everything from Palutena, I'll glad you give everything. I care for you Dark Pit and I... I love you". My eyes widened at her statement. I quickly looked over  to see her still looking over the cliff.

   I grabbed her chin gently and turned he gaze towards mine. I saw the blush that gently covered her cheeks. We slowly leaned in, soon our lips meeting. I was loving and passionate as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my own arms around her waist holding her waist. We pulled away due to the lack of oxygen. She placed her head back on my shoulder and closed her eyes gently. I jet one hand on her waist and rested my eyes too.