$ Pit x Reader

Requested by S-enpaii

Thank you PomPomThe1 for the idea!!!

Your POV

I heard shuffling above me as I lay on my bed. I slowly open my eyes only to close them again because of the light. I open my eyes again to see a wide awake Pit above me. I blink more continuing to stare at each other. Slowly his face starts to turn red. He quickly shuffled off of me and sat next to me. I sat up and looked over as he looked down at his lap.

  "G-Good Morning (Y/N)!!". He looked very flustered. His face was all red and he couldn't keep eye contact.

  "Good Morning Pit? Are you Okay?". He squired around before answering.

  "I-I'm, ughh no I'm not fine".

"Wanna talk about it?". He nodded quickly and sat up straight.

  "I want to have Sex with you"...

...
...
...
...

We continued to stare blankly at each other. I quickly grabbed him and hugged him tightly.

  "Pit your such an innocent ball of fluff. Are you sure?". He looked me in the eyes. He kept his straight face and cleared his throat.

"Yes, I've already thought about it and I want to love you as much as I can. This will help me show how much I love you!". I quickly put my lips against his. He responded quickly with love and passion.

Soon our kiss got heated as he began to bite down on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slightly so his tongue could pass through. Quickly our tongues were twist together as I moaned in pleasure. He pulled me onto his lap. I started to grind down on him causing him to grunt. He removed his lips from mine and wasted no time attaching them to my neck.

He left multiple marks around my neck until he bit down on my collarbone making me moan louder. He continued to but and suck while slowly removing my shirt and pants.

I removed his tunic (tunic?). Then removed his pants leaving both of us in our underwear. He quickly wrapped his hands around my body slowly making them inch towards my bra. In a swift movement he unclipped it.

He stared from a couple of seconds until I started to squirm. He quickly started to suck on my left nipple while kneading my right. I moaned loudly as he switched and did the same for the other.He grabbed the waistband of my panties and pulled them down. He quickly laid me down on the bed and got on his knees. He lightly blew my woman hood as I moaned quietly. 

  Without any warning he started to suck on my clit.

  "P-Pit~!" He started to suck and bite making me arch my back. He grabbed my waist to hold me in place (rhyme?)as he continued to lick and suck on my clit I felt my legs start to shake. Suddenly he stopped."P-Pit? Why did you stop?".

  "Shh. Don't complain". My eyes widened. Pit was never a demanding person. He slowly removed his boxers revealing his member. I stared at his member. Would it even fit? It's like 8 inches....

  He quickly sat back down on the bed and brought me to his lap. He aligned himself with me and looked up at me for reassurance. I nodded quickly. He slowly pushed in. I moaned in pain and pleasure.

After a couple of seconds I kissed him. He took this as a signal to go. He started to slowly thrust in and out of me. Soon he started to go faster when suddenly he hit my g-spot. I moaned loudly, my eyes going to the back of my head. Pit kept pounding into that same spot. A knot soon formed in my stomach.

Pit's thrusts got sloppy and slower until he released inside of me. The feeling of the warm liquid made me release my self. We were both panting as he slowly pulled out of me.

He laid me gently on my bed and cuddled into me. He pulled up the sheets. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep before I got to hear him say.

"I love you".

I'm sorry these are taking so long