() Roy x Shy!Reader

Requested by DotCole

Idea Given to me by MarioFanGirlyGirl 

<!>THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE IDEA

Your POV

  I sat there quietly on the hill ready my (Favorite/Book). I was on chapter two but was already so interested. It was only until I heard the foot steps approach me that I took my eyes off the book.

  When I looked up I saw Roy, the guy that Daniella the dear writer plays because he's a hot read head and gets requested to write about more than she should. Yes, that Roy Boy.

  I blushed lightly looking away as he smiled. He said down next to me quietly and looked at the book I was reading.

  "Hey! I've read that book before. It's really good!".

  "Really?" I said quietly as I felt my heart explode from his smile. Our conversation continued. He said his jokes, I laughed a lot more than I should and I fell in love more and more and more. 1000% more than I should have.

  Roy was a great guy, every girl likes him so why would a shy ass potato like me get the Chance with him..? Don't answer that.

  "Hey! (Y/N), you're spacing out".I got all flustered and started to panic.

  "Oh! I'm sorry I was just thinking how I really like you and that you making me laugh right now is making me fall in love with you more and more and it's not okay because I know you probably like someone else-". I was cut off short when I felt Roy's lips press against mine.

  I kissed back lightly, scared that I was doing this wrong. He wrapped his hands around my hips and pulled me on his lap as I wrapped my hands around his neck. We pulled back panting, my face burning red as I rushed to look away. He held my face and locked eyes with me. He put our foreheads together and sighed.

  "I love you (Y/N). A lot actually... so please be my girlfriend". I nodded and kissed him again as the sun started to set.

Omg when was the last time I wrote? Sorry everybody for my slow ass but I saw people put my story in their reading list and I was like "oh shit, when did I last update that, and I am so sorry for everybody who requested, I have the chapters ready to be written I just never do it and I am so very sorry!