$Inkling Boy x Fighter Reader

Requested by The_Little_Octoling

So Squids have a mating season but die right after, but he's an "inkling" SO IT DOESNT COUNT. Obviously I don't think dying after having sex is better than leaving after. Anyway, hope you enjoy

Inkling POV

I was in my room panting. I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HER. Her perfect body. Her (s/m/b) breasts, her (f/m/l) ass, her (h/l) (h/c) hair, her (e/c) eyes. Fuckkk I hate mating season. I continued to masturbate at the thought of her.She was just so perfect.I finally released. I got up and went to shower.

"I feel disgusting".I turned on the shower. As blue ink came down on me.I heard the door open.

"Hey Inkling! Im back from my match! I won, I beat Ganandorf".

"That's Great (Y/N). I'm in the Shower right now.".

"Alright. I'm gonna go train".

"Be careful!". I heard the door close. After a couple of minutes, I got out of the shower and dried myself. I put on my clothes and went to the training ground. When I got there......

I saw (Y/N) covered in orange goo, on the floor, in a sports bra and shorts.She was fighting The other Inkling.I felt all the blood rush to my cheeks then down there.She got up then slipped again.I rushed over there and kept her from falling.

"Thanks Inkling". She noticed how I was panting and had a red face. "Hey are you okay?". As quickly as I could, I rushed ya back to our dorm.I tossed her on the bed and climbed on top of her. "I-Inkling, w-what's wrong?".When she finished her sentence I closed the gap in between us.This kiss was our first but was filled with Lust and Love. I licked her bottom lip begging for entrance. She slowly parted her lips, enough for me to thrust my tongue into her mouth.I immediately heard a moan from her.Slowly, I moved my hands up to her breasts. I gave them a squeeze, being annoyed that the sports bra was still there.I growled at her and she got the message. We backed up from each other.I watched as she started to remove her sports bra. When she lifted it up, the (s/m/b) breasts bounced back down,making me blush.

I grabbed her nipples and pinched them lightly making her moan. I twirled the nipples in my fingers as I moved my lips to her neck.I bit and lick every spot, trying to find The one sweet spot. Until I bit right above her collarbone.She moaned loudly as I bit and sucked on it. I moved my lips down to her nipples.I grabbed the mound of flesh and squeezed hard. She let out a big moan when I did so.

I attached my lip to her left nipple. I sucked and licked on it while molding the other.I did the same thing to the other.

"I-Inkling ple-please.....I-I need you Inside me!!".When she said that I ripped off her shorts and underwear and discarded my shirt.

"What ever you say princess~❤️".I put 2 fingers at her clit rubbing it in a circular motion. She was holding back a moan and I didn't like it so I plunged my two fingers into her causing her to gasp.As I pumped my two fingers in and out of her, she was moaning and whimpering from how fast I was going.I felt her walls pulsate and I pulled out my fingers.

"W-Why would y-you stop?".

"You can't release without me sweetheart".

I removed my pants and boxers. I aligned myself at her entrance. I looked at her and she nodded.

"I.Need.You.Inside.Me". I blushed at her statement then didn't hold back.I slammed into her as she cried out in pain and pleasure.I slowly thrusted in and out as I gripped her ass.She got more comfortable so I lifted her up and brought her to my shower. I turned it to hot. Soon warm blue goo cam down on top of her. I watched as it trickled down her body. I immediately starting slamming back into her and she cried out in all pleasure.

"FASTER, HARDER PLEASE!!!!INKLING~".Soon I felt her wall start to pulsate. I felt my self twitch until her walls completely clamped down on me releasing her juices. "INKLING~~~!"

"(Y/N)~~!" When I felt the warmth I pulled down and spayed my juices on her stomach.

We were both panting. We looked into each other's eyes and kissed.

"I love you Inkling"

"I love you to (Y/N)"

The_Little_Octoling  thank you for requesting this. Surprisingly I'm getting requests and I just have so much time to go them.😂 I think I got this request like a couple of hours ago. #NoLife