$ Joker x Reader

Requested by Icetailthekitsune2

Jokers Real Name is Akira Kurusu if your wondering

Thanks for the idea by OneEightHundredDead

(Y/N) POV
81,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,100. I immediately laid flat on my back as I finished my sets of Sit ups. I was trying to be as fit as possible. I quickly got up and went to shower and change.

Once I finished I went outside into the garden and sat on the stone benches outside. I started to hum a sweet little tune until it turned into me singing completely.

  "And I hate to do this to you on your birthday~ Happy Birthday by the way. It's not you it's me and all that other bullshit, you know that's bullshit don't you babe? I'm not your party favor~"

"Your a talented singer miss..."

  "(Y/N). My name is (Y/F/N) :Your Full Name:". I looked over and saw a masked man sitting down next to me. I decided to start a conversation with him.

  ~Flashback has over~

He pressed me down against the bed while ripping off my shirt.

   "Sing for me Princess~". He bit down on my neck and played with my breasts causing me to moan loudly. "Beautiful~". He licked and bit on almost every spot on my neck leaving little Hickeys here and there.

   He snakes his hands around me and removed my bra and threw it into a random corner of the room. Quickly, he attached his mouth to my breast and flicked it with his tongue, while playing with the other. I moaned out it pleasure as he started to remove my shorts. He switched breasts and gave the other the same treatment. He pressed two digits against my clit. He kissed me roughly to muffle my loud moan, I tried to moan but he shoved his tongue into my mouth.

   He removed his gloves and jacket. He slowly removed his shirt to reveal his abs. I stared for quit a while until I noticed a small smirk grave his lips. He pushed my back down and removed my underwear. I squirmed a little as he stared.

   He grabbed my grabbed my waist to keep me in place as he gently licked my clit in a circular motion. I grabbed his hair lightly and arched my back. He then shoved his tongue in my mouth and thrusted it in and out. I moaned even loudly from the sensation as I felt him okay with my clit at the same time. My legs started to shake and I was about to orgasm until he stopped (Dun sun dunnnnnnnn).

  "Wh-Why di-" he cut me off by kissing me. He lead my hands to his pants and I got the message. I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. I grabbed his boxers and yanked (yoinked) them down. I stared at his size as he chuckled. He pulled me close and aligned my self with my woman hood (oooooo damn it's spicy). I looked him in the eyes and nodded.

   He slowly pushed into me, a little at a time until he was fully in. I let out a great hI didn't even know I was holding in. He passionately kissed my lips and slowly started to thrust into me. I moaned lightly. He grabbed my ass (Sorry every time I read or say the word ass, I hear it or see it in a weird way) lightly and sat down in the bed making me bounce on him.

He started to pick up the speed as I moaned in pain and pleasure(mostly pleasure cause he got big dic). His thrusts were at and inhuman speed as My legs shook from the pleasure. He rubbed my clit and sucked and bit on my nipple. Soon I felt a knot form in my stomach.

"I-I'm gonna come— Akira!!!!" (Joker's real name). I moaned loudly as I released. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as my toes curled in pleasure. He pulled it and released on my stomach. He grabbed a napkin and wiped my stomach then threw it out. He laid me down gently on the bed and pulled up the covers as he snuggled into me.

"Thank you for the beautiful song my lady"

"Anything for you Akita