$ Roy x Reader

Requested by Min_KaTae

Your POV

Roy.... well he was Roy. Strong, smart and very very very... how do I put this, dominant.

  I snuggled up to Roy's Chest hoping for more warmth. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he pit his his on my shoulder. I thought it was okay until I felt something wet and warm on my neck. I started to squirm but his arms stayed tightly around my waist.

"Sorry Princess But I want to have fun". I felt all the blood rush to my cheeks as he flipped us over. He slowly removed my shirt while leaving Hickeys down from my collarbone to the waist band of my shorts. He ripped down my shorts going to remove my panties until I kicked my legs a little. He moved his hands down to my thighs and grabbed them, lifting me up slightly. My panties were slowly pulled down, he continued to stare at me until I whined. He very slowly removed the rest of my clothes and removed all of his own.

He aligned himself with my entrance and looked up at me for reassurance. I nodded as he started to slowly pushed into me. I moaned because it's been awhile since we've had sex. He started off slow then began to thrust up into me. I moaned loudly and soon cried out in pleasure when I felt him hit my G-Spot. He lowly grunted and not down on my neck to stop himself. His thrusts became sloppy and I felt my walls clench around him.

  I felt his warm seed spew inside of me as I released. We were both panting as he pulled out and laid me down. He laid right next to me and pulled up the covers.

  "I love you (Y/N)"

  "I love you too Roy"

  "After we sleep can we get chicken nuggets?".

  "This is why your my boyfriend".

I'm sorry this took so long, I'm getting a lot Of requests