() Palutena x Reader

Requested by MarioFanGirlyGirl

Your POV

  I jumped off the stage seeing Captain Falcon trying to recover. I quickly spiked him before he could grab into the ledge, winning the match.

  I exited the stage after getting my reward and started to head outside. There I saw Palutena waiting outside my door.

  I blushed lightly, was she waiting for me? I walked up to her slowly. She looked over to me and smiled. She rushed over and grabbed both of my hands kissing them lightly.

  "(Y/N)! You did amazing! Your skill level exceeds my expectations every time! Your so amazing". I felt my face heat up from her praise.

  "Thank you Palutena, but I'm not as good as you, Goddess or not". She smiled widely and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged back with all the love I could.

  We broke the hug as she motioned to go inside my dorm. I nodded and opened my dorm room, she followed behind me and took a seat on my bed.

  "(Y/N)......We've been dating for 3 years now and You know how much I love you.."

  "Palutena?".

  "(Y/N), will you make the heavens perfect with me and marry me?". I looked over to her with tears in my eyes to see her with the ring in one hand and flowers in the other.

  I jumped into her arms crying tears of joy.

  "Yes! YES! Yes! A million times yes! I love you so much!!". I hugged her tightly as she did in return. We fell back on the bed crying and laughing.

Did that make sense? Also sorry this was short. I'm on another plane 😤😫😓