$ Shulk x Reader

Requested by lookingcooldenki

Im sorry that this took me so long to write but I hope you enjoy it!

This will be in a modern AU and it will have age play, ddlg (Dadddy Dom Little Girl) and daddy domination.  this is my First time writing something like this so please cut me some slack! Also just a tiny bit of gore!

Shulk's POV

     I typed quickly as (Y/N) slept in my lap.  Since she was in little space before hand she was in a deep sleep so I decided to have one of my workers come in and give me a report on their section.

     The man came in a quickly and sat down.  He pulled out the report and put it on my desk and started talking about it briefly.  The conversation was going smoothly until (Y/N) mumbled in her sleep.

     "Daddy...". She snuggled into me more as I smiled lightly.  I coughed lightly and looked back at my worker.  He nodded his head and quickly finished his report.  I told him he could leave so he stood up and bowed.  He went to the door and opened it but stopped.

     "By the way if you don't want that girl I will gladly take her".  I stared in shock.

     "What did you say?".  At this point i was beyond furious.

     "You heard me.  Just look at her.  An innocent baby girl with a sexy body.  I mean not so innocent since you probably have done stuff to her, not that I blame you though.  I'd have her suck me off everyday if she was mine".  I couldn't move because of the sleeping beauty on my lap and I'm glad or else I'd murder him.

     "Get out.  You're fired".  His smug face changed to anger. He came closer to my desk as I held onto the girl in my lap tighter.

     "So you're protective of that slut!?".  From his yelling (Y/N) started to stir and was soon awake.  She looked up at me and then to the ex-worker.

     "What's going on daddy?".  Shit she was still in her little state.

     "Oh so she's a little girl?  No wonder you're protective of her".  I quickly got up and put (Y/N) on my chair and moved the extra strands of hair behind her ear.

     "Be a good girl for daddy and stay here okay?".  She smiled and nodded her head while giggling.  I opened my desk draw and pulled out a unicorn stuffed animal and gave it to her.  She gladly took it and started to have a little conversation with it.

     I grabbed the man's wrist and pulled him out of my office besides his curses to let him go. Once he was out I shut the door and grabbed his collar.  I pushed him against the wall and looked him dead in the eye.

     "Talk like that in front of my baby girl and you'll get worse than being fired"  I punched him as I heard a crack from his nose.  Blood gushed down from his nose as I dropped him.  He feel to his knees holding his nose before He got up and ran out in fear.  I grabbed a napkin from one of the desks and wiped his blood off of my hand.  I threw it out and walked back into my office.

      (Y/N) smiled brightly at me as I entered.  I went back over to my seat and lifted her up, sat down, and then put her on my lap again.  She snuggle into me and we stayed there for about another 10 minutes before she started to fidget with her hands.

     "What's wrong baby girl?"  She looked up at me embarrassed.

     "Daddy what was the man talking about when he said he'd make me suck him off every day?".  I froze,  She heard all of that?  I looked down into her eyes and sighed.

      "Baby do you know when I make you feel good?  What I do it with?"  She nodded her head.

     "The popsicle right?".  I blushed and nodded.  God she's so cute.  She giggled before I continued talking.

     "The man would make you suck his popsicle every day".  Of course this was a weird conversation for me but she still looked confused.

     "Can I suck yours Daddy?"  I choked on my own spit and looked at her in shock.  I closed my eyes and took a breather.  Okay Shulk, Relax.  You're Baby girl wants to give you a blow job.  Okay now I'm panicking.  I opened my eyes to see her looking up at me with tears in the corner of her eyes.  Okay Ultra panic mode.  I quickly grabbed her face and kissed her gently.

     "Baby girl don't cry.  If you really want to you can.  Just don't force yourself okay?"  She wiped away the tears and smiled lightly.  We stayed there for about another minute before she Slowly got off of my laps and onto her knees in front of me.  I just stared at my little girl as she unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants.  I felt her stare at my  growing bulge in my pants.  I slowly removed my boxers and letting them fall.  My member stood proud and tall as she licked her lips.

     I smirked as I grabbed her chin and led it towards my member.  She learned quickly and began to lick at the tip. I groaned and put my hand on the back of her head.  She got the hint and started to suck on my member.  God she was good at this.  I pushed her head down more as I felt myself hit the back of her throat.

     "Damn Baby girl.  You're doing so good for Daddy".  She moaned in response and began to suck harder.  She then removed her mouth and licked from my balls to my tip and then proceeded to suck me off.  "You feel so good baby, Fuck, keep going".  I started to buck my hips into her mouth.  I felt a knot start to form so I continued to buck my hips until I forced her head down and came.

     She removed her mouth and swallowed all of it and then licked her lips.  She looked up at me and smiled.  I shoved all of the papers off of my desk and lifted her up onto it.

     "Be a good girl and take off everything".  She nodded and shimmied off her skirt and panties.  Then she unbuttoned her shirt and then removed her bra.  She went to take off her thigh high socks but I stopped her.  She looked at me confused but I didnt say anything as I started to leave kisses from her ear to her collarbone.

     I stopped right above her collarbone and started sucking harshly to leave a hickey.  She moaned loudly since it was her sweet spot.  I moved my hands to massage her breasts as I took one of her buds in my mouth.  She squirmed as I let one of my hands slide down to her entrance.

     I inserted 2 fingers to prepare her for when I enter.  She was so wet.  I smirked and looked at her face.  She was a panting mess and I could tell she was waiting for something bigger.

     "Baby, Daddy doesnt understand what you want".  She took a few seconds to stop panting.

    "I want- Ahhh~ Daddy~"  Before she could finish I started to pump my fingers.

     "Your words Baby".  She nodded and tried as hard as she could.

     "Daddy~ please I- Ahhh~, I want you inside me Please~!".  I quickly removed my fingers and put them in her mouth.  Once she licked them clean I rubbed her saliva on my dick as a lube.

"Be a good girl now okay?". She nodded as I pushed into her. She moaned loudly and kissed me.

I kept rocking into her as she moaned. She was a mess. She put her head onto my chest

"Baby look at me right now". She nodded her head and looked at me. I continued to go faster as her moans increased. I whispered dirty things in her ear as she shook from pressure.

"Daddy~ Theres a knot in my stomach again~!". I smirked, slid in and out as fast as I could. I felt the knot as well as she came around me. I quickly pulled out and came on her stomach.

I pulled up my boxers and sat back down. I grabbed her gently and put her on my lap. She cuddled into me.

"Shulk?"

"Yes Baby"

"I'm really hungry"

"Of course you are"

I'm sorry this is so bad