First Meeting

First day of collage:

Beam:

                     when i am in a sound sleep my phone rang,due to hangover i don't want to wake up ,but the continues rang make me to pick up the phone its kit,why the dam he is calling me early in the morning.

kit :   hey u asshole,where r u ?its the first day of collage,its start exactly in 1 hour,me n pha is already here,come fast.

beam :  shit,(last night all the 3 friends had party and  drank alot.now the hangover) i just took a quick shower pick my things ran down  to my car.

 what a lucky day,the rain started heavily n my car is not in a mood to start after so many attempts.

now i am standing in front of my car n thinking how to go.then

a bike just passed me ,by giving me a sudden heart attack,i was in shock,and put my hands on my heart.

the man stopped  the bike n ask me whether i want lift,without taking of the helmet.

i slowly take down the hands of my heart,n was scolding him.he is not speaking any thing just listening to me as if i am singing a song.i stopped for a moment and looked at him.he took of the helmet.

when i see his face,wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh,what a handsome man,i am not talking anything just looking at him,i cant take my eyes off him.he is smiling,my heart is beating very fast again i put my hands on my heart so that he cant hear it.

after a couple of minute,he shake my shoulder and i came to reality.he said he was sorry.

and about to go,i hold his hand and he looked at me with a surprise look,i said what about the lift u offered? i can see a little smile at the corner of the mouth.he gave me another helmet and showed me the back seat, i happily took it n sat behind him.

hold me tight,he said,i am a bit surprise and looked at him,he said since the rain is heavy there's a chance of bike skidding,so i have to hold him so that i won't fall.

i dont no why but heart says to hug him tightly and my brain was saying opposite.

after 2 seconds of fight with heart n brain,brain wins and i hold his shoulder lightly.

with in no time we reached our university.i said thanks.

without removing helmet he said no problem n was gone.

at the gate pha n kit are waiting for me,rushing me that class will start in 10 mins.

when we r about to go,i heard someone calling me,when we turn we see a small boy running towards me.when he reached me,i got down on my knees and asked the cute little boy why is he calling me.then he gave me a rose n chocolate.

i looked at pha n kit,they r both confused,when i was about to ask the boy but he ran away.

there is a small note with rose,it says "welcome to the university" .before i would say something,pha and kit drag me to class since professor is entering.

after sitting in our seats i was thinking who send me those  while looking at the note,then i see pha giving a serous dead look to me.then i put that note in book i was seriously writing my notes,when the class is about to end,professor shouted my name.Who is beam?i was literally shock n cant move an inch from my seat.

forth's pov:

i am in love with beam.i studied very hard so that i can enter the same university with beam.

after falling in love with beam,i think heavens are always listening to me.

since it is the first day i want to enter the university with beam, i was waiting for him on my bike.it was so late,there is no sigh of him.and the rain started heavily.but i am not going without him if i am late for my first class also.

then i saw him rushing to his car,i started my bike n want to follow that car.but there seems to have a problem the car is not starting. he got out the  car n thinking.

my brain pulled a string n i got the idea.i rushed my bite so closely to him offered him the lift.

with that sudden moment ,he was shocked  n started to scold me.

its the first time he was talking to me,though he was scolding it was like a love chanting to me,without saying anything i was listening to him.and suddenly it stopped.he was looking at me weirdly.

i came to reality ,took out my helmet n said sorry.

he was looking at me with those lovely eye,this time it's not weird it's something else what is it i can't say.

he is not saying any thing.so i decided to leave.when i was about to go someone pulled me by my hand,when i turned around,i can see he was holding my hand.first  touch i can feel thousand lightnings strike at me once.

he was asking about the life i offered .without knowing a smile came on my face.

since the heavens are blessing me,i tried one more.

because of heavy rain there is a chance of bike skidding,so asked him to hold me tight on my back.but he touch my shoulders lightly.

with a small disappointment on my face i start the bike n reached th university.

all the way my heart is beating very fast n i can hear it clearly.

we reached the university his friends r waiting for him n they went in.

when my surprise reached him,i was so happy.i want to be the first person to welcome him to university.

in the class i sat with my friends behind him.i was looking at him all the class.i was so happy the he was a just 10 feet distance to me and i can reach him at any time.

when professor shouted his name.there is a wide smile on my face and i looked at him.

Beam "be ready for my second surprise".

===============================================

That's all for the first part,how do u feel about the story.

feel free to comment vote or like.since its my first fanfic,all suggestions are welcome.

so that i can improve my writing.

thanks in advance