I Found You

after tracking beams watch,they found about an abondanad building

forth phana and kit made a plan and head to his place.

first forth went to find beams while kit bring the police.

pha will cover forth from behind.

when they entered they found beam in a chair .this hands and legs are knotted with thread.

fforth try to reach beam but the stalker   stoped him and places a knife at forths neck.

forth was stunned and asked why you are doing this?

he said he lovedbeam for long ten years,but never get couage to confess to him.i secretly follow him all the days.

after all this fucking years when i decided to tell him you came and beam fall for you.

whats why i did all this,i want to scare beam AND FOLLWED your plan.i thought he willthink you are the stalker and push you away.

my bad, my baby is very gineous he find there are two persons.so you, back off and leave my baby.

otherwise i finish you off.

beam:

hey stop it,what you are doing is not a love,your are just obbsess of me thats it.

no beam you are wrong,you love me i know that.you are so sweet thats why you wanted to save me for not doing this.i know baby.but please if i let him go then he will stalk you and made you sad.so i will kill him.

Forth:
while they are talkiing,i took the opourtuity to attack the stalker,ww are fighting beam is trying to free from the chair so that he should stop them.

mean while phana came and rescued beam,at the same time forth was hit to a wall by the stalker and went to knife him but beam rushed between the two and took the knife.and fell in to forths hand.

every one shout beam then phana rush and hold the stalker and at the same time police came and arrested the stalker.

forth  is crying while holding beam,there is lot of blood every where.

beam hold forths face and trying to say some thing

forth:

beam please dont leave me.look i am here for you nothing will happen to you.please dont leave me baby.i cant live without you

beam:

hey forth dont cry ,i am not going anywhere,i have to take revenge on you .so stalk me so much time.

you made my heart race,you made me fall for you

you made me worry all the time how will i forget that huh so dont think i will leave you

but beam know that he has no time since he also a mdecal student.

forth i really want to tell you something,i love you forth.and i cant leave without you.

i dreamed my future with you.today i plan to tell you that.

promise me one thing forth

yes baby tell me,if anything happens to me you should not stop your lifehere,go on with it.i will be watching you

That's it for this part

Thanks megha