after 5 year's

After YANG leaves beam explain  everything to forth.who really YANG is and why did he came.

Forth and beam went to forth mother both hugged and said this while sobbing.

Thank you mom.
Hey,we love our children very much.your future is more important to me.
Thanks mom.

Forths father came to them,I sorry son.please forgive me.

From today onwards I will leave the mafia world .

I will  try to make a family with full of happiness.

It's ok dad.lets just forget every thing
A new beining is waiting for us.

After 5 years.

Forth completed the engineering degrè and open his own company.

He was a new and very successful  entrepreneur  in business world.

Every one wants to be like him and follow him in every step.

As time goes by forth teasing is calm.down.
His attitude changed.he always focused on how to development business .

The love for beam it never change

For forth,

the meaning of love
The picture of love
The word of love
Every thing is beam only.

He build this empire without his father's help and money.

He want to give beam all, in the world for that he spend all his time to build the kingdom for beam.
To see beam as his queen .
But he is missing something to build that empire he is not spending time with beam.

Beams pov

On other side beam completed his medical degree and become a  doctor.

He was also busy in his life but the love for forth never change even it increased every second.

Though he was busy he wants to spend time with forth which is a big thing right now.

Forth always focus on his business only.

Forth was always tried.some time he came late at night when beam was sleeping waiting for him and slept with tiredness.

Forth never greet happy birthday or happy anniversary because he forget those days.

Beam try to bring forth for friends gatherings but it became impossible for forth to make time for those things.

All the efforts beam make to see old forth are waste because forth was immense in business development only.

****************

That's it for this part.

Sorry guys for late update.i was  confused  whether to continue this story or end it here.

Here I decided to continue with new chapters and new people  and new story.

What is going to happen to beam and forth.

Will forth realise his mistake or will beam successful in bring his  forth back.

Let's sèe the new beginning for their lifes with new people.

Please Vote and comment  if you like.

Thanks megha