jealousy

After a long gap they both started their college.

like all the couple they fight about silly things.
they pamper each other
they love unconditionally .

Day by day their fèlings grow .which make their love bond very strong and all of that they feel jealousy also about the each other

Yes jealousy ,you heard it right.,it makes your heart beat high.

But there is one good thing about it if it is in control.that is they know themself that how much they adore and love that person and the other will know how he is blessed with such a great love.

And this phase entered their life after a year now.

Yes forth and beam are in 2 year.
since they are in same class they are like a glue to each other.

They sit side by side at class have lunch together enjoy their time with their friends.every minute of their life they hav each other.but still they don't get bore for the other.

They say that if we are with same person all the time like glue attach to you then at some point you will feel frustrated and try to make distance

If their love bond is strong then that distance also make their love strong if not the relationship collapse.

This part is has happening in forth and beam life.

Though they are like glue they respect each other and their privacy.they don't interfere about that .

All the time ,what ever problems that come in their way they face it honestly with each others love .that makes their love even strong.

This jealousy thing happen when yang yang enters the medical college as a 2 year student.

This jealousy  thing happen when yang yang enters the medical college as a 2 year student

name:  yang yang

profesion: not kown????????????

present life :2nd year medical student(transferred)

personality:strong, confident, profesional in martial arts .a cool guy with sharp mind.

/*yes its yang yang from love o2o.i like this guy so much.his acting is super .sorry if any one gets hurt that I am using him this character is bi sex here.any one offended soŕy for that*/

Will their love last .or it will fade away .

Let's see in next chapter.

That's it for this chapter

Sorry for a short update because the next one is super large.
Bear me with this

Thanks megha