who are you?

beams pov

 i gathered all my courage n stood up from my chair.

professor looked me up n down n said someone is waiting for me outside.

after the class me .pha  and kit went outside to see who is waiting.

when i see,there are a group of little girls with balloons in their hand.

i looked surprisingly,all the girls started singing n every one stunned.

they sing beautifully and no one dared to move an inch from their place.

when the song ends,all girls release the balloons in their hands and at the same time there is this flower rain falling on me.

i was stunned .a little girl came to me n handed me a gift box.

when i opened it to my surprise its a watch that i wanted to buy  and a note says welcome gift for u.

its break time n we r in food court.i place rose,chocolate n watch on the table along with the paper notes i got.

we have been thinking seriously who did all this.

pha n kit asked me who is this new admiror?

how do i know?i was also surprised.and want to know who this person is?

kit says,since high school i have seen so many admirers of u beam,but this one is different.

he really want to say something to u?

may be he is crazily in love with you pha added.

kit pinches me since i am not paying any attention.he asked me what i am thinking?

then i looked at them and said that this is not the first time i am receiving gifts.

they coarsely said what?

yes since a week  i added.

kit: why didn't you tell us.

beam: i thought someone is making fun of me.

every day i receive a rose at my front door,

when i went for coffee,someone already orders my coofe.trust me guys that's the same flavour i want to drink.i don't know how he knows what flavour coffee i want to drink?

and in the bar,no girl is dared to approach me as if they r seeing a ghost behind me.

i did't pay much attention to all of these,but now i think i should.

pha:we can do private investigation.to know who is this?

beam:i laughed

pha : what is that for?

beam: pha think,if he knows what flavour coffee i want drink which i solely know,dont u think he will not know about this investigation.

kit:then what are u going to do?

beam:nothing

pha and kit: what?

beam: yes ,by doing all this he wants to say something to me.i will wait for him till shows himself.

since the break is over,we all went to class.

beam:my inner conscious says that he is somewhere around and always watching me.

before entering the class i stopped n turned around,and looked all my surroundings,

unconsciously the words escaped from my mouth  "Who are you?why are u doing this?"

===============================================

thats it for this part

thanks in advance