marriage.

Beam was excited  about the marriage.

he took help of pha and kit and made all arrangements by himself.

Every little detail he look by himself.

Forth say do not get stress but what, beam is beam ,when he determine himself.

Finally the marriage day arrived.

Beam was happy that he going to be forever with forth.

Forth was little tensed  . he was roaming in the room  Around from some time.

"P are you ready" beam rushed to his room and see panicked forth.

"What happen p.why are you like this."

"I Was nervous beam. I don't know why"
But before forth say any thing beam kissed his lips.

Though forth was stunned by, he leave all the worries behind and closed his eyes and enjoy the kiss.

After a long time

They both separated and was panting.

"It's just a trailer baby.lets get married first then I will show you the real cinema.you wanna see it" beam asked seductively.

Forth just node " then leave all the worries and marry me as quickly as possible."

Forth drag beam to marriage hall when they are about to call them.

Both stand before each other.

The priest asked to say their vowes.

Forth

"Beam ,I don't know what future has for us.what I know simple is I cant live without you.i swear to take care of you till my last breath, I will respect All your decisions and I will fulfill all your wishes."

"I forth take beam as my husband ."forth slid the ring to beams finger.

Now beam your vow priest said.

"P... forth.it  is certain you do all the remaining work so I just vow that I love you ,only love you for the rest of your  life ,no our life."

He hugged forth like a kid who got his chocolate of his favourite.

Forth hugged him back and every one smile at beams kids like behaviour.he hurriedly slip ring to forths finger  and kiss him " my husband "beam smiled happily.

Cough... cough..... priest cough to get their attention.

Forth get beam to calm down .

Now I announce you as husbands.now you can kiss your husband.before he finishes his sentence  beam jumped to forths and kissed him.he round his legs around forths waist and kissed him.

Forth got beam.he know how to handle happy beam
He kissed beam and get him down

"P I want one more now."

If you behav I will give a deep, long, hard and if you like a rough one .what do you say.

"Then I can hav 4 na."

"what 4.?"

you said you will give me deep kiss,long kiss hard kiss and rough kiss.right."

"Now ,give me deep kiss." Beam said.

forth peek on beams lips ".behav baby.just some time. I am all yours." Forth said but beam pouted.

Forth and beam are meeting all the guests .but beam is not at all cheerful.

"Forth, angel I am soo happy for you two."

Angel hugged pha and pouted.

"What angel,what happen.why are you like that. " pha asked.

" Forth is not giving me," before beam  completes  is sentence forth drag beam to him. And shhh him."

"Beam behav na.please."

"Angel happy married life "kit ran and hug him but beam hug kit with sad face."

" what happen baby why are you like that"kit asked.

"P is not giving me my "forth drag beam to him.

Pha ,kit lets enjoy the day .there comes dad and mom.

Mom dad ,forth and beam hug both of them.

Beam here. mom handed him the envelope.

"What is this ?"beam asked .

"It's your honeymoon package. To your favourite  place."beams face lift up like light bulb in the darkness.

But suddenly it was sad and dull.

"Why my beam is sad.you dont like it." mom asked

"Mom forth is not giving me my   "forth drag beam to a corner place and kissed him.a smile rose on beams lips

Beam return the kiss.forth stopped for a second and look to beams eyes.its full of love.

God beam I missed you so much.

I swear to myself that happiness I  seein your face will never fade away. I promise and he kisses him back.beam hug forth tightly and return the kiss.

After a long kiss ,they separated."come they are waiting for us.lets go."forth said.

Before they go beam stopped "p 3 more left."

"Yes my love but behav before others I will give .more than  that.pease baby.pease" forth pleaded.
Beam happily linked arms  to forth and meet all the guests.

After dinner slowly every one was retired.
Forth  was looking for beam."mom did you see beam.ya forth he went inside the house.i think he is was tied.i will look after here you go and take care of him."

Forth hugged his mom "thanks mom."

"Just go he is waiting for you.;

Forth ran into his house and see beam who was sleeping on the coach folding his knees to to his stomach .he just looked like a  cute sleeping baby.

Forth laugh.he went to beam
He try to wake him up but beam was tried .
Forth take beam in bridal style and place him to bed.he changed his suit to pJ and cover him with devut..forth washed himself and back to beam.beam snuggled to forth and hug him tightly.

Forth smiled and hugged beam.he kissed his beam a fore head and went to sleep.

"P    ......p...beam was shouting ."forth wake up tensionally .

"Beam what happen why are you shouting." Forth asked.

"P why did you do that
Beams eyes are teary."

"What beam ?what happen.?what did I do baby. Please dont cry na
Tell na what happen."

"Last night was our first night.i fell asleep.why didnt you wake me."

"You know how much I waited for this day."beam was almost sobbing.

Forth rubbed his non itch scalp
And smiled.

God beam.forth signed reliefly.

He huged beam,"hey we hav so many nights why bother just this one."

"No p I dreamed about it somany times.but but I fell a sleep."

Come here forth make beam sit on his lap.

Ì  make it for the night .now smile

"How "beam asked wipeing his tears

"How about I do you day and night when when we go on honeymoon."

"really."beam was so excited

he kissed forth,a passionate kiss,a longing kiss, adeep one and lastly a rough one,

they just seperated to get some air.

beam "lets do it" na.

beam replied with kiss

That's it for this part
Thanks megha