Act

forth's pov

 its been  a month that i am chasing beam.all my surprises really surprised him.

i can say that he really wants to meet me.

now i am thinking i should take my love story to next level.

then i heard the voice that i am very familiar with,to tell who that is i don't need to turn my head

its beam,he talking to pha n kit.

beams pov

Pha :hey beam,what is that happiness in your face.did u got lottery.

beam:ya i got a key for the lottery of my life.

kit:explain in simple words so that we can understand.

beam:guys i am going to meet the secret admirer of my life.

pha n kit:what?

then a loud sound from next table indicating that someone dropped the plate from table.

i did not bother to look and continue talking to my friends.

beam:   yes,i got him red handedly this morning when he is putting rose near my door.

kit :  is he the one who is doing all this.

beam : no,he said someone asked to do that.i got his phone number.

i talked to him on phone,and said i really want to meet him.

since he was already caught,there is no need of hiding.he readily accepted my offer n we r meeting today .

pha:  are you sure he is the real one..

beam:   of course,why would anyone waste their time n accept to meet me.if he is not how can he say all the things that happen to me.

i am really excited,all this time there is soft corner that developed in heart for him.

may be i want to take this feeling to next level.

lets see what will happen.bye guys i have so much to do.

when beam is leaving kit shouted at least tell us where  you are meeting him.

beam:evening at 5,sports ground.bye guys

forth pov:

i am very much shocked,when said he is going to meet the secret admiror.

the plate dropped from the table since i was standing in shock.the again i heard their conversation.

after listening to beam,i was confirmed that someone is using my name and meeting my love.

god what is this?i need to do something.

i can't lose beam.i will head to their meeting place n punch that guy on face.

i will make beam mine.

with that thought i headed to their meeting place.park and lam just came then.

ny seeing the anger in my face.there are asking what happen?

i ignored them and headed out.

i didn't notice that another 2 pair of eyes are watching me and smiling mischievously

=======================

thanks in advance

fell free to comment,vote or like.