THE END

after seeing his favorite place,beam cant stop himself from, exploring the place.

"baby, what about our promise of doing day and night" forth asked sadly as beam is not at all concentrating on forth and busy exploring the different places all day.

"god p, we have so much time. why rush,just enjoy this place na."beam said

forth sadly nodded his head.

after all the exploring of places beam was so tried .he felt asleep in forths lap while returning to their hotel.

forth hug beam protectively and get him to their room.

he changed beam clothes and he also went to sleep.

at midnight forth felt the sweet pleasure that is raising in his body.the moans are escaping from his mouth,a pleasure wave hit him and his body arched up and head back to the pillow.when he open the eyes he see beam sucking his member as their is no tomorrow.

forth held beams hair and guided him up and down to get more pleasure.

"beam" when a moan escaped from forth and he released in beams mouth,he hovers on beam and kissed him roughly.

when forth started exploring beams body,he sucked,licked leaves a purple hickeys marks on extreme pleasure points .

forth started sucking the beams member while preparing his pink heaven hole,beam was a moaning mess asking forth for more,

forth placed himself between beams thighs and enter the heaven,where he nearly came due to the tightness,"god beam you are soo tight,"he pushed little by little where he hits the pleasure point.

forth started his ramming continuousl to the same point ,the beast in him is rising slowly due to the moans of beam.he did as hard as possible.both are like in heaven and hell.

when they are about to reach the climax forth bend over beam and kissed him and increase his speed where they both came at once.

after a heaven long seconds both relax in each other arms.

"i love you p "beam said as it is a whisper and forth looked at beams eyes.

"me to baby,"they shared a passionate kiss and slept in each other arms.

next morning when beam was awake. forth is not there beside him,when he see forth was at beach admiring the sunrise.

when was nearing forth,he really cant say who is more beautiful forth or the sunrise.he smiled that that beauty is his forever.

he sat beside forth,what are doing here p?

forth looked at beam,and he placed hands on beams shoulder where beam placed his head on forths shoulder and hugged his waist.

i am thinking about us beam,all the memories are rushing in my minds,it just feels like yesterday when i first saw you,i chased you until you accept me,

then yang came to our life's like a angel saved you ,our love ,and mom dad from mafia.

we both created more memories in our college time and enjoy our life fullest.then i started a company you became a doctor,i became greedy to earn more money and hurted you,beam looked into forths eyes,they are sad.

you are more hurt and leaved me,your memory is gone,you forget me,then also like angel yang came and saved our lives.afteeeeeeeeeeeeer that i never thought that a day like this will come.

i thought as my punishment i will take care of you all my life.

i never expect that you fell for me,but my selfishness always makes me think that one day you will forgive me and come back t me,i waited waited at last you again came to me.

a dream beam,i thought our marriage will remain just a dream to me but you make it real and again you are beside me.

again you trusted me,this time i will really take care of you beam,i will never hurt you never leave you until my death,forths tears are flowing like floods.

beam was in same position.he hugged forth.both cried until their eyes are dry.

lets stop here p,all our bad days are gone.lets create a new world for us,for our future for our children.

both smiled and kissed each other.

where the sun rises from east with a new beginning of the day

good bye.

***********************************************************************************************

                                                                                        THE END

THAT'S IT GUYS.

TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT  THE STORY.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT ABOUT IT.

THANKS MEGHA