day 4 :sky diving

After horse riding ,I started to trust forth regardless all my doubt and insecurities are gone.

we are enjoying our time.

our classes ended at 3 in the afternoon.morning forth told me that we are going somewhere after the classes.forth and i headed to our destination.

when we reach i see a familiar spot which i like most.

this place is for sky diving and i love it.

without my knowledge a smile appeared on my face.

i can feel forth's happiness seeing me smile.

i went to sky diving so many times with friends but with forth it feels different.

all the excitement is seen on my face.finally we are in the air.with forth beside me i feel like i am touching the sky.when i am in my thoughts forth call me and directed to some thing.

what i see is fucking soo good.i cant express how i feels like i don't have any words to explain.
We are seeing the sunset from above the clouds. Wow.........

that was soo beautiful.

when we get down i ran and hug forth.he wrapped his arms around me and a secured feeling surrounds me.

After that we went for dinner.all this time I was holding forths hand.i don't want to leave his hand.

At 9 we reached our drom.i don't want to let go of forth.

Forths pic,:

Beam is trusting me.actually I am really afraid of heights. And I know beam like sky diving I don't want to disappoint him in future. So practice several times.i take some classes also.

On my first sky diving I fell like I going to die but I thought of beam,his smiling face gives me strength. Like that I practiced for 4 days and now I am with beam in the sky.

I plan to show sunset while diving .

I want to tell him that I am there in his rises and sets also.

When beam hugs me after diving I all my hardships I took for this are successful.seeing him happy makes worth it.

After dinner we went to drom.i can see all this time he is holding my hand.

He don't want me to go but I can't stay because if stày I can't hold my fèelings .

So I said good night and n went on.

I can see a sad feeling on his face but I can't trust me with this. If I stay I will do something. While I am going I see beam in the rear mirror I see sad face with a small tear in his eyes.

I stopped the car and ran to beam.he still standing there with his face down..I hugged him.

Beam I don't want to go but if I stay I
I......... words are not coming from me

Then beam sees me and kisses me on the lips.i was a little surprise then I closed my eyes and I enjoy the kiss.

I don't know how much time we kisses we separated only to fill our lungs with air.

Then take a small walk while holding each other.we didn't talk but I know our hearts are feeling this warmth

Then we say good night and went to our droms

that's it for this part

feel free to comment star and vote

thanks megha