There is really a stalker

pha and kit are in kits room along with forth

forth :  any one tells me what is going on hear

kit and pha are silence they are not uttering a word

forth is very angry with them for not telling anything,

guys open your mouth 

forth  we promised beam not to tell you anything

for gods sake please tell me beam is danger we have to save him

pha: ok forth ,i will tell you

when you are a secret admirer  beam revived so many gifs from you.

these are some of them.

phana show some weird stuff to forth

i didn't send those to beam,am i crazy to send these to beam.

yes we thought so to,beam is very scared he thought that the secret admirer is very crazy and stalker to.

we also thought that you are a talker.

then one day beam came to us he said there are two persons that are following him.

first we cant believe it then beam explains the everything to us, difference between yours and stalkers gifts.

but phana,i am following beam almost 18 hours a day,how come i didnt see him around beam.forth says

that's exactly we also tought.you are following beam and the stalker is following you,

he know when you are around beam and when you are not.

when you are not following he follows beam and gives these gifts.

beam is scared to hell with him.so decided to find you first,if you come to light then there is no secret admirer and he will back of.

we made all the plan to find you and you know all that.

in these two weeks there is no such gifts and notes are found.

after knowing you, beam started liking you.he know how your temper is and how possessive you are.

\so he decided not to tell you anything.and one more thing all the stalker movies are halted. during these past 2 weeks.

toda when we are decorating the room,beam received a call from your phone,when he answers it it was not you but stalker he said he kidnaped you and asked beam to come alone otherwise he will kill you.

by listening that beam was scared so went to save you.

forth was all stunned after listening to this.

guys give me a break,my tears are rolling continuously on my cheeks

/*forth you have to be strong.you have to save beam..come on*/

when my inner self says this to me i asked pha.

ok pha,because of my temper beam didn't tell me anything.

but why did you two send beam alone when you know that phone is from stalker.

no forth you are wrong,beam did not tell us anything after receiving phone he dropped the phone and ranaway,we are continuously calling him back,but he didnt stop.

after that we checked the beams phone and the we find out.since beam has an habit of recording all calls .that's how we know.

where did he asked to come beam.

its useless forth we already went to that place but they are not there then we rushed here and saw you.

that means he manipulated beam by using your name,kit says

ok/*now think forth think there must be some clues you have to save beam then i thought about the watch i gifted him.*/

pha kit did beam wear the watch i gave to him as a present

yes forth he never leaves it.its always on his hand.

then ok that watch has a tracker inside we can find him.

then i  opened my phone and started finding his location after 5 minutes i found where beam is

i found him,pha kit lets go..........

that's it for this part,

thanks megha