Day1:Horse Riding

That night i cant sleep,a roller coaster of forth thoughts are riding on my mind..

day 1:

i woke up with a good morning message from  forth.and it feels so good and i replied instantly.

at 7 forth receive me at my drom and we went for my favorite restaurant for breakfast.

then he dropped me at university on his bike.

its a strange feeling of forth dropping me.he gives a kiss on forehead and left.

though i am happy with the kiss ,but i am feeling sad .

i went to class and sat with kit and pha.

hey what is that sad face in the morning,huh

today is your 1st day with forth,u should be happy then why that long face.

i glared at them and they instantly know there is something wrong.

in food court kit and pha asked the reason

beam:   am i doing the right thing by giving a chance to forth.

pha :   why ?did something happen.

beam: i dont know yar,i think i am expecting more from forth and 

kit:   beam,i know what you are thinking,but go slow don't jump to conclusions.

you have 2 weeks,its your life,think twice before making any decision.

beam:ok

pha:  now cheer up,u know we cant see you like that.

beam:  then my phone rings,its forth 

forth:   i will be there in 10 minutes,we are going out

beam:   forth brought car.where are we going i asked

forth: surprise

beam:i didn't ask much on the way

forth :i see some sadness in beams face,though he is smiling i can tell there is something going on in his mind.

beam are you ok forth asks,

i am fine beam says.my thoughts are interrupted when car stops.i can see we are at beach.

forth why are we at beach.

get down i will tell.

when we entered beach the cool breeze blows at my face.

all the thoughts,tension and worries that i fell from morning blows away with the wind.my heart feels light.you like it forth asks.i replied yes.

forth: stay here i will be back in a minute ,

beam:  when i am enjoying the cool breeze i see forth with two horses.i looked surprising at forth.

he knows my thoughts and says we are riding horses beam,com lets go for a horse ride.

what,its been years that i went on horse,i was so exited like little boys who wants to ride the horse.

forth: the happiness that was missing in beams face is back,now i see a small kid who was full of josh to ride the horse.then we went for horse riding.

/*i just used the picture to get the view of they will ride the horses

/*i just used the picture to get the view of they will ride the horses.photo credits goes to their owners*/

While we are riding I see beM he is enjoying the ride.

BeAm: when we R riding I feel an immence joy.the speed of the horse and the water spiking above us makes me feel so good.
I look at forth he is seeing me with all admiration.i slow down my pace and reAched forth and we hold our hands and looking each other in our eye.

Suddenly I feel an urge of kissing him but but.....
My thoughts are interrupted  by forth and I look at him he smiles and said hold  my hand tight and I do as he say.

With a great force he dragged  me to his horse.with in a blink of second I am at forths horse and he holds me tightly.i feel an electric shock passing through my spine and he wishper in my ear ",beam I like you so much and want to give all the hapines in this world.dont ever have any doughts in mind.i am all yours."

I turned to forth ,he is very sincere. I lean and pressed my lips on his.he little surprise  but respond immediately. It was soft,passionate and I feel I am melting .then we seperated.we smiled and continue our ride.

forth's pov:

we enjoyed the ride and back to beams drom at night.

all the way beam was so happy and was very exited.

before beam opens the car door i held his hand,beam looks at me and asks what is it forth?

i got something for you beam its litlle surprise close your eyes .

beam closes his eye and i handed a flower basket to him.

i know he likes kittens so much,so  i presented him one

beams pov:

omg forth,i cant believe this.thank you so much.

this kitten is so cute.in excitement i went to forth and hugged him tightly..when i realised,i immediately backed from him and said sorry to him.

since the first day,i received all your attention as my admirer  but today since i didn't......

and i am searching for words,forth catches my feelings and hold my face and say

beam look in to my eyes,up to now all the things i have done as your admirer are only to telll you that there is this person who is courting you.

but from today i want to
show you how our future  will be.

don't get any thoughts and just feel my heart for these 2 weeks.ok

beam:i hugged forth .i was in cloud nine.

forth:now i see my real beam.all loving and cheerful.

we hugged for a long time and parted with a peek on our lips.

all the night we dream of each other

that's it for this part

feel free to comment,star and vote

thanks megha