using charms

That night beam hold forth and sleep peacefully after long time.because after finn entered the house he was sleepless.he was always afraid that finn will snatch forth from him.

At midnight he wake up from sleep but he didn't see forth beside him.

he Look around the room and bathroom  also but he didn't find his p.

He went out of the room. the whole house was in dim light. His eyes catch the room where the lights are on.

That room is always closed.p said its store room.who will be their at this time when he was about to go their  the door open and he see forth coming out of it.

"What is p doing their at this time."when he saw forth was coming to room.beam silently went to bed and pretend to sleep.forth silently came to beam hug him tightly to his chest and kissed his hair" I love you beam a lot" forth whispered.

Though beam was happy with forths confession he was curious with the room.

Next day when forth went to office,beam went to that room.it was locked but he managed to open it.

The room is dark .he searched for lights and on it.

He was stunned .the room is full of beams photos.what shock him was its college photos.

All photos are when beam and forth are in college,in some photos beam is in doctor coat.

That beam is different from now.beam sense that.

This is not me.who is he.looks exactly like me.

Beam was super confused.

P loves some one who is exactly like me.
Where is he.where did he go.if forth like that man then why did he propose to me and accept me.

He was confused as hell and sit right their at that place.

Seeing all those photos every minute there is new idea in beams brain
.

It evening when forth came to home he was looking around the house for beam and when he see the store room door opened he was stunned

When he see beam in the room.his steps halted at the door.

"Beam what are you doing here.come let's go out." forth said

Beam pointed the finger to the photo.  "Who is he p."

"Let's talk out side baby please" forth pleaded

"No, I need answers right now here.tell the truth I swear I will kill myself if you lie to me" beam was shouting

"He is your lover,who looks exactly like me.right" beam shouted

"No beam." you are mistaken forth try to say but beam cut his words

"What no? all these are collage photos means he is your collage lover.where is he now.
if you love him so much then why did you accept me."

Beam was crying yelling and shouting at forth.Just tell me the truth.

Forth was crying but he didn't say anything he was afraid if he tells the truth.beam will leave me like before.

"Beam wsd going out of house."i will go if you don't tell me the truth."forths was pleading beam not to go.

"Then tell me the truth."

"I will tell" both look at the voice.its yang

"Yang no stop it.he will leave me. I will tell the truth some other time.please" forth is stopping yang

"Don't be stupid forth,if you don't tell also he will leave you."yang said

But,

"no but. look beam."