present

/*sorry for the late update guys.
Hope you all don't mind.

It's the scenario  after 5 years where beam was a doctor and forth was a successful business man.and what is happening in their lifes*/

Beam was a successful doctor.every one likes him for his looks and for his playful attitude. He respects elders,enjoys with colleagues and play with children that visit hospital.

The way he treats ,makes him more famous that everybody wants beam as his doctor.

Beam completed his surgery and was very exhausted.he was a bit relaxing in his cabin when his colleague finn enter his cabin.

How was the surgery?finn enquire.

beam:  It was successful.

What about you.completed your rounds beam ask

Ya its over .I came here to remain you about our department party to night.

Ya I know .I try to attend because I am not feeling well.

What happen?
i don't know.lets see.i try but I don't guaranty.please cover me If i dont attend

its ok beam.i understand.

How is forth?
Bring him if you come.

Beams smile awkwardly. His face feelings change ,which finn notice.

Is every thing fine with forth.

Ya nothing.i just feeling uneasy now a days.

Ya I heard it.you apply for leave this  week.

Yes.i want to take some rest.

Fine then.i will cover you but don't make your mind stress.relax and enjoy your holidays with forth.

Bye beam.

Bye finn.

After finn left,beam closed his eyes .
Forth face comes to his mind. unconsciously  a tear drop from his eyes.

I miss you forth.

Beam went to his penthouse after his shift.

When he open the door,no one welcomes him.its empty like his heart now.

He went to his freezer and drink a bottle of water.

In this large house he was alone.no one to accompany  him.

He went to the glass window and watch the night beauty of city.

Its sparkling with lights and sounds.

Beam thinks about the past.

Forth brought this house when he started his practice 3 years ago as his birthday gift.

He remembers what forth told that day when they enter this house.

Flashback.

Forth,I was so excited. I was shaking.do some thing.

Baby you are just starting as a doctor from today.why are you so freaking out.

I know I have been practicing as a  doctor,no junior doctor. But now I am full time doctor.so I was some what.

Beam didn't complete his words forth grab him and kiss his lips.

Shuhhhhhh.

I am here for you.dont panic.so many lives depend on you and I trust you the most in this.