where are you beam?

It's been a week beam was missing.

It's always beam who always calls and texts him.since he was busy.

But it's been a week now he neither receive call nor text.

.forth thought he was enjoying the trip.

He feels a little awkward too but because of busy schedule he wipe away the thought.after a week all his hard work was success.the big project he was handling was success.

That night the deal was closed.

Forth was very happy

Now he is the multi millionaire and a successful business man at his peak where no one reaches.
Forth was happy.

He went straight to home,expecting beam was already home after the trip.

He shouted when he enter the house.

Beam where are you.

Come out baby I need to tell you something.

Finally I achieved my goal.

Come and hug me.

He was shouting but no response.only the empty house with dim lights greet him.

Forth felt a little sad.may be he was not yet home.

He showered decorated the room prepare the candle light dinner.

He cook all the food that beam like.

It's already 11,beam is still not home.

What happen was he busy in duty. As far as know today is beam s off day.

Where did he go.
He called beams phone,it was ringing but no response.

After 3 times also beam didn't lift the phone.forth time it says its switch off.

Forth got tension.he went to hospital.

Hi,is beam in emergency room he asked finn who was getting off the duty.

Oh forth,how are you
Long time no see.beam misses you so much.

What are you talking finn.

All these months he was all alone to all the parties.especially those lunch hours.

He was sad when ever he see the lovely couple in hospital.

Beside from the duty he was always lost in your thoughts.everyone now calls him lifeless doctor now.

Forth was stunned by hearing this.

Why everyone call that.

Because since you stop coming here,from that day he was like that.he looks lik he was always misses something.

No smile,no cheering,no fighting sence he just does his duty.

He eats only one meal a day and some times he works for 48 hours continuously. 2, 3 times he fainted also .luckily it was in hospital so we managed.

Finn finn cool down,I was talking about my boyfriend beam brammee.who are you talking about.forth still not believe that finn was talking about beam.

Beam never told anything like this to him.

Forth I am talking about beam our beam.

He asked us not to tell anything to you. But after seeing you I cant stop myself.

Better take good care of him.he needs you forth

Forths tears flow.beam was in this much pain and I didn't know anything.

Ok fine where is he call him and say forth came to take him.

Forth he is not here.he applied leave for one week .he didnt return. We thought after a long time he was enjoying his holidays with you.

No I was busy with the project he said he was going in trip .God he didnt return from trip.

Forth dailled beams no again.bbut switch off.

Forth was scared now.

Relax forth I will call all his friends and contact you.just go home .dont be scared.finn said.

He dailed pha no.
After 2 times pha lifts and shouted at forth.

What do you want

Pha where is beam.
Wow  now you remember him huh.

Please pha where is he.last week you all went to trip right.where is he I hav to talk to him.

I dont know,2 days back we all came from trip.i droped him at your house he said he will take 2 days rest and will attend the duty on Monday.

To day is Monday,may be he was at hospital.

No pha I was not  at hospital he never return to hospital.he was still in leave.

What? are you mad search again I will come. To you.

Phana with kit went to hospital but found crying forth on bench

Forth did you find beam.

No,no one knows where is he.

When did the last time you talk to beam.kit  asked

Forth has no words to say,may be 4 days back we messaged each other.thats the last.

You are unbelievable forth.kit and pha call all his contacts but off no use.

At morning 4 every one return forths house.

Kit searched for beams wardrobe.

Forth he shouted .

Every one ran to forths room.

The wardrobe was empty but there is a lettler in it.

Forth was scared to even reach the letter but kit pushed him.

Forth take the letter and started reading.

Forth I am leaving .

That's it forth drop the letter and dropped on his knees and crying while shouting beam.

That's it for this part,
Let's see where beam goes in the next part.

Thanks megha