Beautiful days

10 days passed.in these days we forgot about 2 weeks deadline.

we enjoy every moment of our life like there is no tomorrow

we went to snow boarding,under water diving.we were so happy.

kit pha and me are siting in the food court,

kit: how is the life with forth going on?

beam:amazing

pha:happiness is reflecting  in your face.

beams:guys i am soo happy.

pha:your dead line ends in 2 days,so will you say yes to forth.

beam:thanks guys,i forget about 2 weeks.help me guys.

all this time forth is making so much effort so show me the beautiful life we have ahead,but  lastly i want to propose to forth.

kit and pha:we all are in,just order us.

we planned a beautiful night .

forth pov:

 two weeks passed and today is the last day.

i know beam started liking me but i feel so nervous ,he asked me to come to his drom at 6 and he was going to say what he has in his heart.

at 6 i went to beams drom.i was very nervous ,i take a deep breath and knock on the door.no one came but to my surprise the door is opened.i enter the room.

what i see really surprised me,the room decoration was amazing and i can see what beam wants to tell me.

the room is all decorated with candles and rose petals with heart shape and i love you words.

i closed my mouth with my hands and smiling like an idiot.

i was in cloud nine,i searched for beams,but he is no where in the room.

i called him but no one responded.i waited for him but nothing happen.

i tried to call his cell but its not responding.

now i feel uneasy. and i started shouting beam where are you?come out right now and don't joke at this time.

nothing happen.i came out of the room with frustration and now i am soo angry at the same time tears are running from my eyes.

then i see the kit running towards me.

kit:forth are you ok.

forth:i look confused at kit.what is he saying?i am fine kit,where is beam.

he asked me to come here but he is no where.

kit:what? but..but..but

forth:what but tell me

kit:when we are decorating the room,bean received a call and he was shocked after hearing the news and ran to save you.

forth:what..what are you talking

there comes the twist .

that's it for this part..

sorry for the short update.

thanks megha