letter of beam

Forth takes the letter from ground and started reading again.

He cant see a single word it's all burly because of the tears in his eyes.

Pha  feel sorry for forth.he can sence that forth condition was worse.he witness how forth love beam,how he was crazy about beam.

He also witness the beams suffering ,he tried to talk with forth but forth was in a coma to build an empire for beam.

So i advised to take care of situation before it gets out of hands.but forth was confident about his decision. The thinks that it was all for their future. For beam only.

Present. pha sighed and placed a hand on forth shoulder.

Forth come to your sense.read it.

Forrh wipe the tears and started reading

Forth ,

I am leaving.
I know how it will feel to stay away from the loved one.i waited for you so many days.

This place you built with so much of love for our future where we be a couple and continue our married life.i was so happy then that you want to share the future with me till the end.

But now a day, when ever I am home the lonely house greeted me..

I miss that welcome smile and hug from you.you never be home if also when i am sleep and goes before i woke up.

I miss all the 3 meals with you.i hav lost the appetie  to eat also because  you are not their to feed me.

I dont want to smile because you are not the reason anymore.

I know you work only for our future.all this you want for me.

But i dont want anything forth,i want you only you.

Its enough for me when you are with me .

A smile to welcome me

A hug to love me

A cheer to encourage me

A small spoon of feed to full my whole stomach.

I want to cuddle with you and lost in my dramlands.

I misses your touch your kisses .

I miss everything forth.

Believe me I tried everything to distract myself from your thoughts,to give you space to achive what you what.

One day I almost kill the a person,thanks to my seniors that has not happen.i was relieved.then I took this decision may be I will be ok I take some leave , a far place until I get to myself again

But its becoming hard for me day by day  forth.i can't handle it any more.

I try to to take a trip with our friends but it make me more sad that they are also suffering because I am not happy.

Pha, kit I am really sorry guys.i am not even telling you where I am going.because once you know you will tell forth every thing.

I know  you will become crazy once you find out I am gone.pha kit just handle forth.take care of him.

Forth hope you forgive me.

I love you alot

Before you get this letter I will be gone from here.

Please dont search for me.

Good bye forth.

Always your
beam till death

Forth fainted after he read the letter.

Forth ,  pha and kit shouted at once.

Forth really cant digest or believe that beam is no more in his life.

Pha took care of forth and injected a medicine.

How is he pha.kit asked.
He cant handle it kit.we hav to do some thing.

I already called all our friends and send them to all places where he can be.

But no use.
He didnt leave a single trace or clue to reach him.

It's been 2 days beam was missing. There is no improvement in forths condition.

When he was conscious he was shouting like crazy and crying like crazy.he believe that it's all his fault that he loses beam.

Pha and kit takes leave for 10 days and taking care for forth.they are also trying every mean to reach beam.

After  5 days forths condition was better but he was  lost in his own world.

Pha was forcefully feeding him some food.

Monday finn came to meet forth.

Pha welcome him

How is forth.finn enquired

He is better now.pha said

any news about beam.finn enquired again

No we are still searching.

Pha where is forth.he was in bedroom.sleeping.

Listen to me pha,I heard a news in hospital but I dont know whether it was true or false

Every one was silent on this because its chairman's order.

Pha was confused.you are making me worried finn.Tell me what that is.

I think beam went to states.

What what are you talking finn.

I heard from one of the directors that chairman offered beam a place in New York.new job in our branch their.it was good opportunity for beam but first he didnt accept it because he dont want to leave forth.

Right now that position is closed.no one knows who went their when and how.

I try to talk to chairman but forcefully shut my mouth not to talk about it anymore.

Since you hav somany connections you can find it.but dont tell forth until you found about that.because I dont know it was right or wrong news I dont want to make forth more sad.

Thanks finn.atleast we hav a hunch. I will look into it.
Thanks.

Forth who listened everything  went to his room closed his door and started crying.

Beam leaves me.he went to states far away from me.

Why beam,cant you give me another chance.please.i will come for you.

That's it for this part.
Thanks megha