Youre my Girl

Cheryl's POV
This was it
Dying
This was what it felt like.
Stupid ghoulies, stupid gang. I just wanted to pick my girlfriend up at the wyrme. I had it all planned too. Pick her up, walk to the river where I set up a tent and a cute little date, at midnight, of the day we met 2 years ago o was going to propose. Finally happy, finally ready for commitment, finally. And now, no one to help, no one to stop the bleeding and my girlfriend has my phone in her purse. I can see the wyrme from here- too far to crawl, no one will hear me over the music I'm sure is blasting. 
"Fuck this," I moan
I look at the gunshot wound and it's bad, it's a lot of blood, it's right at my heart.
Looking up one last time at the bar I see 3 figures emerge- Toni Sweetpea and Fangs
I'm barely even a serpent- Why me?
Why did I do this to myself?
"Toni!" I try to yell
Doesn't work.
The shock is keeping me from screaming- but what if I could? I touch the wound and shocks of pain go through my system and I scream as loud as I've ever screamed.
They run towards me but they're too late. I see Jason, and Nana, I see my first dog Cherry and I see Midge. I regret a lot, I regret not telling Toni I want to marry her, I regret being scared.
"Cheryl!" Toni screams kneeling beside me
I can barely move and the wave of realization washes over both of us- never again will we walk down the halls of Riverdale High, never will we laugh so hard we cried or make fun of the boys. But one last time, a memory forged in her mind forever and in mine for what will be an eternity in death- she kisses me. Like the first, like the last, like it could keep me alive. But it can't. I lazily grab the ring in my pocket.
"I love you Toni Topaz," I say
My voice not as it once was, the youth, the fearlessness out of it. It's the end
"Cheryl stay with me please we aren't done," she says bawling "our story isn't over,"
"Love mine is, a new chapter is beginning for you. Be fearless, find love, be the person I know you are. I love you,"
"I love you Cheryl Blossom," she says still crying
as I drift off into my permanent slumber, all the pain, and the sadness leaving my body, I wish I could say what I'm feeling. She helped me so much, I want to thank her for all the happiness she brought into my life for the good and the bad she stood by me. I finished high school and if it weren't for her I would've been dead junior year. I was living the best life I could. I love her, I am in love with everything about her. But as I feel the grim reaper come, and my last breath coming through my lungs I use it to say the most important thing.
"I love you Toni Topaz, I don't think any two people were happier than us," I say "Thank you for showing me and making me remember who I was,"
"You're my girl blossom, always will be, I know who you are. You're great, you're amazing," she cries "I love you,"
"Our love was sensational TT,"
And then everything went black, and I was reunited with Jason.