Stop

Toni's POV
I start taking Cheryl's shirt off slowly and don't break our kiss as she jumps away.
"Toni stop, I need you to stop," she says
"Ok, ok." I say "what's wrong babe?"
"I need you to go, you need to leave please just leave," she says- tears streaming down her face
I grab my jacket and leave the room. I close the door and sit right outside. I hear crying and her throwing stuff around.
"Babe are you ok? Did I do something?" I ask
"TONI JUST LEAVE," she yells "GO HOME, GO AWAY,"
I close the door all the way and walk out the front door.
...
I wait a few hours but I can't sleep. I call her 7 times and it goes straight to voicemail

TT 💓🔥: baby please answer me
TT💓🔥: I just wanna know you're ok and that you're safe
TT💓🔥: I'm so so so sorry
Those are a few of the dozens of texts I send. I fall asleep, crying and afraid I messed this up.
...
I wake up in the morning to my phone getting a text

babygirl ❤️🤩: meet me at Pops in 5? -c xo
TT 💓🔥: ofc baby, ill be right there- t xo

I throw on a sweater and leggings, throw my hair in a ponytail and speed all the way to Pops. When I get there Cher is already there with two milkshakes.
"Hey Cheryl," I say sitting beside her
She gives me a soft smile and looks down. It was a tough night, I Can tell. Her cheeks are tear stained and the bags under my eyes lead me to believe she never slept.
"I'm so sorry," she says "I didnt mean to push you away,"
"Babe, it's ok. I'm here for you though and I want to know what's wrong, what did I do?"
"You didn't do anything," she says "I did,"
"What did you do?" I ask confused
"I let myself get drugged and raped, and I didn't tell you because I thought I was stronger but I'm not,"
I hug her.
"Babe I'm so sorry," I whisper "I didn't know,"
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I thought you would be mad at me,"
"Oh no baby I would never ever be mad for something like that, it's not your fault,"
"It was before I met you I didn't cheat on you I swear,"
"No no sweetie, I never thought that," I say
"Thank you for not being angry," she mumbles
I kiss her temple.
"Thank you- for telling me,"