Candy Store

It was after that dreaded rehearsal.
Cheryl has shoved Toni during "Candy Store" and everyone is on edge.

Toni's POV
"Peaches no we are not retaliating against Cheryl,"
"Why not T? Girl's a bitch, plus she just shoved you," She retorts
"Peaches I still love her," I snap "we aren't touching her or anything to do with her. End of story, if I hear any one of you did anything to fuck with her- you will answer to me. Clear?"
"Clear," they all repeat
I walk off and sit alone in the lounge
I love her
I'm not good at expressing how I feel and neither is she.
"Toni, do you wanna talk about it?" Kevin asks
I nod and he sits beside me.
"It's really over isn't it?" I ask starting to cry "she really doesn't love me anymore,"
"I think you two had a relationship no one else understood. But I also think you and Cheryl are meant to be together. Toni somehow a pink haired, rebel, gang member, from the south side met up with the red headed span of Satan herself- and both of you changed for the better. I think you guys still have a chance, no?"
"I love her Kev. I love her so much I just couldn't stay inside and stay with one person. It's not who I am!"
"Toni, in Cheryl's family love and hate are black and white. You either love them and spend every waking minute with them, or you hate them and spend time with them only if it's beneficial to you. Cheryl doesn't know the difference. You're her first real love, and she doesn't understand the free spirit aspect of your life. She saw you singing with Ronnie and assumed you moved on, that you didn't love her anymore,"
"I never meant to make her feel that way. I haven't had a girlfriend before either. I was working, and I decided to sing with Veronica. Is that a problem? Am I not allowed to do it?"
"Of course you're allowed too. I think you and blossom just weren't communicating,"
I nod and he leaves me alone.
I know I just need to get Cher's attention
I know what to do

Cheryl's POV
I feel so bad for pushing Toni
I love her
But my psychotic brain is shit
Fuck me
Fuck me
Fuck me
"Cheryl.." someone says
"Leave me alone,"
"Bu-"
"Leave me the hell alone before you end up 6 feet under," I hiss
Whoever it was leaves
I try not to cry and stand in the bathroom looking at the mirror
She doesn't love you anymore
Get over it Cheryl
"Cheryl you might wanna come see this," Evelyn says
"You creature of the fucking graveyard I don't wanna see anything you think I'd want to," I hiss "get away from me,"
"It's Toni,"
"Alright Child Of the Corn- you obviously haven't heard, Toni and I broke up. I don't care what the hell happened,"
"Humour me Cheryl," she says
"Fine Evelyn," I snap
I walk out and scoff
She's wearing my top and my colour
"Topaz What the hell?" I spit
"Blossom I'm just standing here," she smirks
"Toni that's my top and my signature colour,"
"Cheryl it's a red top, calm down," she says "aren't those my shoes anyways?"
"No," I snap "you wanna play this way Toni?"
"What way Cher? I'm just standing here,"
I snap and my girls walk behind me
"This school isn't big enough for the both of us and I've been here longer than you,"
"Cheryl c'mon.."
"No toni. Out of my school, out of my town by Monday. Copy?"
"Copy," She says with a tear falling down her cheek
I flip my hair and walk past her
Why am I such a bitch?
I hear doors close and assume she's left.
Fuck me

Toni's POV

I guess she's right
The only thing holding me to Riverdale was her
And now she's gone
So I guess I am too.
I buy a train ticket to nowhere
Somewhere in Nevada I think
I don't know
I don't care
I sit on the bench outside the train station and start crying.
"Are you okay sweetheart?" An older lady asks me "do you need me to call your family?"
"I don't have any family," I say crying more
"Everyone has family,"
"My parents are dead, my uncle hates me," I hiss "I have no one left,"
"Family isn't who you're born with it's who you'd die for," the lady says "we all have someone,"
"My ex girlfriend," I whisper "but she hates me,"
"If she's your family she doesn't hate you,"
"She does,"
She sits with me for a second
"Did your girlfriend happen to be a red head?" She asks
I sit up and look at her
"Ya why?"
"She might be looking for you too," she says nodding up at the counter "she asked the man at the counter for a girl with pink hair,"
I look over and Cher looks like shit
No makeup, crying and not wearing red.
"Cheryl?" I ask standing up
"Toni. I-I'm sorry," she says
"I was scared, I-I thought you didn't love me anymore and I'm not used to this Toni. I'm not used to having someone,"
"Cher you really hurt me," I say looking at my feet "I don't understand,"
"Toni I've never felt like this and you started leaving all the time and I was scared,"
She starts bawling and looks at me
"I'm sorry Toni, I bought a ticket to wherever the hell youre going," She says "I wanna be with you,"
"What about heathers?" I ask
"What about heathers? I love you Toni and your more important than a musical,"
I hug her and she tentatively hugs me back.
"I love you too Cher. I'm sorry I didn't spend a lot of time with you,"
"It's okay Tones, you're allowed to have a life,"
"You are my life baby," I say "but you missed out on Carrie last year, I'm not letting you miss out on being Heather this year,"
"Tones.."
"Cher, doesn't Riverdale deserve to see Ms. Cheryl Blossom kill it on stage?"
"Maybe they do, but I wanna be with you,"
"Then I'll come too,"
She kisses me and I smile against her lips
"We still have stuff to talk about,"
"But we're still together?"
"Yes Cher, we're together now," I laugh
I love this girl
And as I walk hand in hand with my beautiful, stunning, amazing girl... I know this is what it feels like to fight for someone
If they fight for your too