I'm a What?

A/n: I am sorry for the quality of my early chapters, I started writing this YEARS ago, and my early writing was a mess. I'm currently editing my chapters in my free time (when I'm not writing new chapters), so if my writing gets bad, that's were I'm at in editing. Also, if you've already read to the latest chapter, I didn't change anything, I just edited.

   You was in the garden reading, when a small white owl swooped down and dropped a letter on her book. It was addressed to you, you were curious why a owl was delivering a letter and why they were delivering one to you.
   Dear Ms. (l/n), We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31. Since you are a muggle born a professor will be there shortly to explain how get your school supplies.

What? "Mom, I got a letter!" You said running inside.
   "What honey? You got a letter?" Your mom asked. You hand her the letter.
   "So, i was just sitting there reading when a owl swooped down and dropped the letter." You explained.
   "What? This can't be real." Your mom murmured when someone knocked on the front door.
   "Hello, I'm professor Snape. I'm from Hogwarts and here to explain a few things about the magic world." A man, who looked to be 30-ish. After your mom let him in, he looked surprised at a picture of your dad, weird. Your mom and Snape started talking about what you are, how to get to the shopping alley, and how to get to Hogwarts.
   "Professor what is a muggle, and what makes me a muggle born?" You interrupted.
   "A Muggle is a non-magical person, and a muggle born is a person born from two muggles." He answered.
   "Are there other types of wizards?" You asked.
   "Yes, one is called a half-blood, a person born from one wizard. And a pure-blood, a person born from a wizarding family." He said.
   "Is there a difference between the types?" You asked.
   "No, but I would say muggle borns seem to have more skill." he answered. Your mom and Snape went back to talking.
   After a hour the man left. "Well tomorrow will be going to get your stuff." Your mom said.
   "Hey mom, it says i can have a owl, cat, or frog. So, can I get a pet?" You asked.
   "We will have to see." Your mom said. At dinner your dad can home, he owned a small bakery, so he would come home with some sweets. Your mom told him about you being a witch.
   "What? My (Y/N) a witch?" He said, smiling, but there was something behind his eyes, it kinda looked like fear.
   "Ya! And i'm getting a owl!" You yelled, ignoring his eyes.
   "What? You are?" Your dad said, your mom rolled her eyes.
   "Maybe, and only for you to send us letters." Your mom said.
   "Deal! And dad has to send me sweets!" You said, making your parents laugh. That night you slept like a baby, dreaming of magic and owls. But, something stuck out on your mind, why was your dad afraid when he heard you were a witch?

A/N: sorry for the short chapter, but next one will be longer I promise.