A Late Night Visit

You woke up, it was very hot outside. You got dressed, grabbed your wallet and keys and walked to the nearest pet store, to buy some mice for Charlie. As you walked in, you saw something. In a glass tank, there was a small, white, blue-eyed snake. There was a small tag on the cage that said, "Blue Eyed Leucistic Ball Python, 200$"
   "Oh, aren't you cute?" You cooed at the pretty snake. "I think I'm going to get you." You walked over to a shop worker.
   "Hello, what do I need to take care of a ball python?" You asked, then the worker went on for 20 minutes about the perfect care for a ball python. After that, you went home with the white ball python, a 40 gallon terrarium, a heat lamp, some hides and enrichment, some bedding, and a temperature gauge, also frozen mice for your new snake and Charlie.
   You set up the terrarium on your kitchen counter, put your new friend in it. You feed one of the newly thawed mice to Charlie. "So, what should your name be?" You asked, then it hit you. "Ghost!" You exclaimed "Your name is ghost."
   Then, a black owl flew into your window. You walked over to it, and took the letter. "Dear, Ms. (l/n), we are proud to inform you that you are a prefect for the house Slytherin, you will find your badge and a list of the things you'll need for your 5th year at Hogwarts." You pulled out your new badge.
   "Sweet! I'm a prefect!" You clipped the badge on your shirt, and pulled out the shopping list. "The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 5 by Miranda Goshawk, Defensive Magical Theory by Wilbert Slinkhard." You looked over to your calendar, it was the 26th of August. "Well, looks like I'm going shopping tomorrow.

   Later that night, you were watching a muggle tv show, when you heard a crash from your bedroom. You grabbed your wand, and ran up stairs. Then, you saw him, your uncle was standing in the middle of your room. "Well, hello, (y/n)."
   "Your actually real." You tried to keep your voice steady.
   "You all ready know about me?" He looked shocked. "I thought after I got you bit by a Horned serpent, and your dad found out, when he kicked me out of his house when I was hiding from the wizarding world, that he wouldn't tell you about me."
   "He didn't." You said. "I found out at Hogwarts."
   "How so?" He asked, getting closer to you. You stuck your wand up. "Okay, okay, I'll back up." He backed up 3 feet.
   "I saw something I wasn't supposed to." You said. "I saw a memory of someone who watched you fight James Potter, he called you a death eater."
   "Oh, yes. James Potter." When he said James Potter, you could tell he hated him.
   "Are you?" You asked. "Are you a death eater?"
   "Yes, and that's why I'm here." He said. "I'm here to take you to the dark lord." You started to laugh.
   "Really? I'm not going to the 'dark lord'." You laughed.
   "Then I'll take you by force!" He yelled, he whipped his wand at you. You dove out of the way, and whipped your wand at him. He blocked it. You ran down stairs, and whipped all the spells you could think of at him.
   You blocked one of his spells. "C'mon (y/n)! Just come with me!" He yelled at you, he whipped a spell at you, it hit your side. Blood gushed from the deep cut, your side stung. Your vision got blurry, and you fell. "See, that didn't need to happen." He said, walking over to you. Then, you saw a white light coming from your basement.
   The basement door was blasted open, Dumbledore, Mcgonall, and Sirius stormed up stairs. "Of course, (l/n)." Sirius seethed. You saw your uncle disappear. Sirius walked over to you, and pointed his wand at your bleeding side, and it started to heal. "Did you get hit with anything else?" He asked, as you sat up.
"No, I'm a pretty skilled dueler." You said, looking at your blood covered ground. "Can one of you, clean this up?" Dumbledore waved his wand and the blood disappeared from the floor.
"She's not safe here." Sirius turned to Dumbledore. "Let's take her to the headcounters."
"That seems to be the best option." Dumbledore said, "(y/n), if you go to the headcounters then you can not tell anyone where it is, this is a matter of your safety. You can't even tell anyone that you were there."
"Okay, what's the headcounters?" You asked.
"It's the headcounters for the Order of the Phoenix." Mcgongall said. "No more questions, do you want to go?"
"Sure." You said.
"Okay, then go pack." Sirius said.
"Okay." You ran upstairs and grabbed your trunk and threw all of your clothes in it. You dragged your trunk down stairs. You saw that Sirius was looking at one of your old family pictures.
"That's me and my parents on my 11th birthday." You said, walking up to him. "To think they died only a year and 3 months later."
"I didn't know (l/n), or your uncle had a brother, not until I met you." Sirius said. "You look a lot like your uncle, but your too kind to be his daughter."
"Thanks." You said, walking into your kitchen and packing up Ghost's cage. "Ready." You said, to Dumbledore, who was looking at one of your mom's old knitting books.
"Okay, take my arm." You grabbed his arm. "I trust you two to deal with her stuff." McGonagall nodded.
Then, your and Dumbledore disappearated. Everything faded away.