Number 12 Grimmauld Place

You fell down, knocking over a umbrella holder. "Sorry." You said, fixing it. Then, Sirius and McGonagall appeared down the hall, holding your stuff.
   "I didn't know you had a snake, (y/n)." McGonagall said, as Sirius dragged your stuff up some stairs.
   "Yeah, I just got her earlier." You said. "So, why did my uncle try to kidnap me?"
   "Your a powerful person. You have power unseen to people much older than yourself. If I was Voldemort, you would be a valued target." Dumbledore said, "Now, I think it's time for you to go to sleep. If you go upstairs, I'm sure you'll find the room Sirius put your stuff in."
"I have one more question, what's going to happen to me? I mean, I used magic out side of school and I was attacked." You asked, as McGonagall put a hand on your shoulder.
"I'm going to talk to the Ministry and, with your reputation, your get off scot free." Dumbledore said. "But, there might be a few articles made talking about it."
   "I'm no stranger to the spot light, goodnight." You said to them, walking up the stairs.
   "Goodnight, and you'll be a fine perfect." McGonagall said. You walked up the stairs, and found your stuff outside a room. As you looked into it, Sirius was sitting on the bed, he seemed to be crying.
   "Sirius, are you okay?" You asked, walking over to him.
   "Yes, this is my mother's old room. I just forgot that it was here." Sirius said, pausing for a second. "Your dating the young Malfoy, right?"
   "Yeah, how did know?" You asked.
   "It's all Harry talks about." Sirius said. "If they ever try and make you follow the death eater path, run for the hills." With that Sirius got up, and dragged your stuff into the room.
   "Are you okay with me sleeping in your mother's room?" You asked.
   "Yes, now it's your room." He said, leaving. You set up Ghost's cage and went to sleep. The blankets were dusty, and had moth holes on them. But, they where warm and comfortable, and soon you dreaming about quidditch and dragons.
   You woke up, and saw where you where. As you got up, you saw a stack of books on your trunk. They were your school books, "Thought you would need these." It was in Snape's hand writing, then you saw a book you didn't need. It was green and had gold writing on it, the title was "Ways to Protect Yourself." You set the book back down and changed your clothes.
   After you wrote a letter to Draco, telling him you were okay, you walked down stairs, to the kitchen. You saw that Molly was fighting a house elf for a spoon. "Hey, Mrs. Weasley." You said, she finally got the spoon from him.
   "Good morning, (y/n) dear!" Molly hugged you and went back to cooking. "When did you get here? And is that a perfect badge?" She asked.
   "I got here last night, did Dumbledore tell why I'm here?" You asked, sitting at the table. "And yeah, I'm a Slytherin perfect."
   "Dumbledore told me that you were in danger, when you showed up here." She said. "What happened?"
   "My death eater uncle tried to kidnap me and bring me to Voldemort." You said, Molly dropped a bowl. "Oh, sorry! I forgot your not comfortable with his name."
   "You have a death eater uncle?" Molly asked.
   "Yep, I found out my dad had a twin brother, who turned out to be a wizard and turned into a death eater." You said, as Molly put a bowl of oatmeal with strawberries in front of you.
   "Wow, that's ruff." Molly said, sitting next to you. "So, are you still dating Draco Malfoy?"
   "Yep, we're really happy." You said, eating.
   "That's great, do you know his favorite color?" Molly asked.
   "It's red, like rose red." You said. "Why do you ask?"
   "I need to know what yarn to buy for his Christmas sweater." Molly said, then someone walked down stairs. You say it was Harry. "I'll go." Molly said, leaving the kitchen.
   "Hey, (y/n)." Harry said, standing at the top of the stairs.
   "Potter." You said, as he sat across from you.
   "So, how are you?" Potter seemed to be very nervous.
   "Good, you?" You said.
   "Are you still with Draco?" Harry looked like he was trying to be careful with his words.
   "Yep, and we're very happy to together." You said, finishing your oatmeal.
   "You never answered me." Potter said.
   "What?" You questioned.
   "Do you think Voldemort is back?" He asked.
   "Yeah, I don't think you would lie about that." You said, putting it in the sink. "Bye." You said, walking to the living room. There Hermione was sitting, reading a book.
   "Hey, Hermione." You said, seeing the that she was wearing a perfect badge. "Looks like we're both perfects."
   "(y/n)! It's great to see you!" Hermione exclaimed, patting the seat next to her. "Sit! We need to catch up!" Then, you and Hermione spent 2 hours talking about your summers and how everyone is doing. The rest of your day was calm and not very eventful.