The Mirror of Erised.

"(y/n)! Wake up." harry woke you up. "What is it?" you sat up seeing, harry and ron standing there. "Come with us!" you got up, and started walking with the boys. there is a vast, empty room that has a large mirror in the center. Harry runs to the mirror. "Come on. Come. Come look, it's my parents!" harry said. "I only see me." you say. "Look in properly. Go on. Stand there. There. You see them, don't you? That's my dad." harry said. "That's me! Only, I'm head girl...and I'm holding a N.E.W.T report card, I pass with flying colors! And bloody hell, I'm part of the slytherin quidditch team! I look good. Harry, do you think this mirror shows the future?" you asked. "How can it? Both my parents are dead." Harry smiles sadly.

it's spring time. In the library. Harry and Ron are seated, reading. Hermione and you come up with a huge book. She thumps it onto the table. Harry jumps. "I had you looking in the wrong section! How could I be so stupid? I checked this out a few weeks ago for a bit of light reading." hermione said. "This is light?" ron said. "Of course! Here it is! 'Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone!'." hermione glared. "The what?" harry and ron asked. "Honestly, don't you two read? 'The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It will turn any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal'." you said. "Immortal?" ron said. "It means you'll never die." hermione said. " I know what it means!" ron snapped. "'The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist, who last year celebrated his 665th birthday!' That's what Fluffy guarding on the 3rd floor. That's what's under the trapdoor...the Philosopher's Stone!" you said, They all look at each other.

Nighttime. Hermione, You, Ron and Harry ran across the wet ground to Hagrid's hut. Harry knocked on the door and it opens. "Hagrid!" you said. "Oh, hello. Sorry, don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain today." hagrid said, closing the door. "We know about the Philosopher's Stone!" ron said. "Oh." hagrid said, reopening the door. You all go into Hagrid's small hut. "We think Snape's trying to steal it." you said. "Snape? Blimey, you're not still on about him, are you?" hagrid asked. "Hagrid, we know he's after the Stone. We just don't know why." harry said. "Snape is one of the teachers protecting the Stone! He's not about to steal it!" hagrid boomed. "What?" harry said. "You heard. Right. Come on, now, I'm a bit preoccupied today." hagrid said. "Wait a minute. One of the teachers?" ron asked. "Of course! There are other things defending the Stone, aren't there? Spells, enchantments." you said. "That's right. Waste of bloody time, if you ask me." Hermione looks at Ron, who is being sniffed in the face by Fang. Ron shuffles away. "Ain't no one gonna get past Fluffy. Hehe, not a soul knows how. Except for me and Dumbledore. I shouldn't have told you that. I shouldn't have told you that." hagrid said, A cauldron over a fire begins to rattle. Hagrid hurries over and grabs something. "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" hagrid ohed, puting the thing, an egg, on the table. The group crowds around. "Uh, Hagrid, what exactly is that?" hermione asked. " I know what that is! But Hagrid, how did you get one?" you asked. "I won it. Off a stranger I met down at a pub. Seemed quite glad to be rid off it, as a matter of fact." hagrid murmured, The egg rattles and cracks. Pieces fly off as a dragon emerges. It squeaks and slips on an egg piece. "That's not just a dragon. That's a Norwegian Ridgeback! I read about those in one of my books." you said. "Isn't he beautiful? Oh. Bless him, look. He knows his mummy. Hehe. Hallo, Norbert." hagrid said. "Norbert?" harry questioned. "Yeah, well, he's got to have a name, doesn't he?" you said. "Don't you, Norbert?" hagrid said, raising fingers back and forth across Norberts chin, Norbert backs away, hiccups and blows a fireball of fire into Hagrid's beard. "Ohh! Oooh, ooh, ooh, well...he'll have to be trained up a bit, of course." hagrid said, Norbert hiccups. Hagrid sees someone looking in the window. "Who's that?" "Malfoy." harry glared.

The four of you are walking back through a corridor. An owl screeches. "Hagrid always wanted a dragon. He told me so the first time I met him." Harry said. "It's crazy. And worse, Malfoy knows." Ron said. "I don't understand. Is that bad?" you said."It's bad." harry said, you stop as McGonagall, in her nightgown, appears. "Good evening." McGonagall said, Malfoy appears smugly beside her, that clearly turns into fron as he sees you, who is wearing the necklace he got you. McGonagall's classroom. The three accused are standing in front of McGonagall's desk, while Malfoy is feet away. "Nothing, I repeat, nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night. Therefore, as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken." McGonagall scolded. "50?!" harry asked. "Each. And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all five of you will receive detention." McGonagall said. "Excuse me, Professor. Perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said... 'the five of us'." draco said. "No, you heard me correctly, Mr. Malfoy. You see, as honorable as your intentions were, you too were out of bed after hours. You will serve detention with your classmates." McGonagall said, Harry, Ron and Hermione grin, and Draco sags. "Now go back to your dorm rooms." McGonagall said. "Look, (y/n) I'm sorry. I didn't know you where with them." draco said, as you and him walked to the dungeons. "It's ok, draco, and thank you again for gift. I really like them." you said. "No problem, when I saw them, it reminded me of your beauty." draco flirted, you could feel your face turning red. "W-well t-thank y-you f-for t-the c-coplemt." you studdard, running into your dorm. "Stay away from my draco." pansy said walking into the room. "Huh?" you questioned. "I saw you flirting with him." she said. "I'm sorry pansy, i didn't know you liked him." you said. "Ok, just stay away from him." she said. "Ok." you said.

harry potter puns: What kind of laugh does Newt Scamander make? A bowchuckle.