The Final Feast

The hospital wing. You're lying in bed. You wake up, and sit up. There are cards and candy all over. Dumbledore approaches you. "Ahh, (y/n). Miss granger tolled me of your skill of healing, and of course everyone else knows to." The headmaster said. "Oh, hello headmaster." you said. "But, I must ask you. How did you learn to heal?" he asked. "Oh, i just read and copy my books." you said, dumbledore looked surprised. "Really? Is that how you became a animagi?" he asked. "How did you know?" you asked. "McGonagall tells me things, and I got a letter from the ministry when you were registered." he said. "Oh, well yeah." you said, turning into your animal form, a fox. "Ah, yes the red fox." he said. " well, i'd go see your friend, and draco." "why draco?" you said, turning back. "You'll see." he said walking off. After madam pomfrey cleared you walked to go find the group. "Harry!" you yelled running up hugging him. "(y/n) your awake!" he said. "Yea, where ron and hermione?" you asked. "Over here." he said, leading you. "Guys come with me." you said, bringing them to moaning myrtle's bathroom. You turning in to the fox. "Woah! You did it!" hermione said. "Yeah!" you said. "now i half to go find draco!" harry grabbed your arm before you could leave. "Why draco?" he asked. "Dumbledore's clue!" you broke free running away. You saw draco running full speed to him, halfway turning into the fox. You jumped on his back. "Draco! I'm awake!" you said, jumping off him and turning back. "Wait your a animagi?" draco asked. "Yeah!" you said, hugging him. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" pansy screamed. "Oh." you said letting go. " I TOLD you to stay away from MY draco, you MUDBLOOD!" pansy said, you just crossed your arm, when almost everyone else gasped. "For the last time pansy, that doesn't offend me." you said, getting some sass. "And I wouldn't mess with me, i can hex as much as I can heal." grabbing your wand. "AH!" pansy yelled, storming away. "Wow, i didn't you where such a badass." draco said. "Yea, i didn't know either."

In the great hall. All students are seated, and green banners with snakes on them are around the ceiling. Dumbledore, at the head table, nods to McGonagall. She dings her glass and the chatter stops. Dumbledore rises. "Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points. Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points. In second place, Ravenclaw, with 426 points. And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House." he said, There is immense cheering. You and Ava where one of the loudest. "Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last minute points to award. To Miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, 50 points. Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years...50 points. third, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 60 points. And finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom." dumbledore said, you started getting anger, but he wasn't done. "And the last is (y/n). For being the best healer and youngest animaji I've seen in years. 30 points. And this brings slytherin and gryffindor are tied, so." dumbledore raised his hands, half of the banners turn red. Immense cheering erupts. Neville is unbelieving, and sits there while cheering gets louder. All students stand and throw their hats into the air. 

A/N: sorry for the short chapter! 

POTTER PUNS: Harry can't tell the difference between his potion's pot and his best friend. They're both cauldron.