Tea with Hagrid

Walking outside studying for the owls, your books floating around you. You were sick of sitting inside, and being sad about buckbeak. After ravenclaw beat Hufflepuff, the Gryffindors have had a new sense of confidence. The Gryffindor team is busily preparing for the game against Ravenclaw. As Harry's confidence on the new broomstick soars, the rest of the team's confidence rises as well, and the game prospects seem grand. Everybody, especially Oliver Wood, who had been harassing Harry about quidditch tactics, and even Percy Weasley and his girlfriend Penelope, is excited about the coming game. Hermione and Ron have stopped talking because hermione got Harry's new broom taken away, which meant You couldn't talk to them about normal stuff, they just would complain about they other.

You were waiting for the Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff quidditch to start, with your books. It was a very nice day, Perfect day for quidditch. Hermione was sitting on your right, ron was sitting with dean thomas and Neville.  The game started When the players mount their broomsticks and fly up. the announcer, Lee Jordan, is so focused on Harry's new broomstick that he forgets to comment on many of the basic plays between the teams. Harry is playing seeker against Cho Chang, a pretty and athletic Ravenclaw fourth-year girl on, who you thought was quite pretty.

After a while Harry started to speed up, chasing the snitch. On the other side of the field draco and some other people started trying to stop harry, by dressing up as dementors. You and harry both cast a patronus at them, scaring them into falling. Harry started chasing the snitch again, Cho right behind him. You saw his fingers close around the snitch, and cheers sprouted around the stands. You Hermione and Ron ran down to the pitch to celebrate the win. The teams landing.

You turned into a fox and ran down to him. Quickly turning back to hug him. "Hey, you know what this means! Next game is Slytherin vs. Gryffindor! Then your win streak will end." You teased him, still in his arms.

"No, we're going to win and get the cup!" Harry kissed you, wolf whistles coming from the teams. "What happened to those dementors?" he put you down.

"Oh! Those dementors were draco and his friends!" You laughed.

"What? Really?" He questioned.

"Yep! Are Patronuses seemed to scare them." You said. 

*****

The next day at breakfast every Gryffindor looked scared. "Hey guys, what happened?" You sat down by harry.

"Sirius black was in our dorm last night! He had slashed open the curtain around my bed, but when I screamed, he ran away! McGonagall asks Sir Cadogan if he let anyone into Gryffindor Tower, he says yes, that the intruder had all of the passwords written on a slip of paper, which Neville, had accidentally left in one of the corridors." Ron informed.

"Really? Did anyone get hurt?" You worried.

"No." Harry said. "But Ron did scare me with the screaming."

"He must have been looking you, but he got the wrong bed." You said to Harry, Charlie flew down to you. You opened the note tied to his leg, it was from hagrid.

Dear (y/n), Harry, and Ron,

How about having tea with me this afternoon 'round six? I'll come collect you from the castle. WAIT FOR ME IN THE ENTRANCE HALL; YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED OUT ON YOUR OWN.

Cheers, Hagrid

"Cool, tea with Hagrid." You said.

You Harry and Ron were sitting next to Hagrid. "I been meaning to tell you, you should be nicer to Hermione." Hagrid asked. "She was trying to help, checking if it's curse and all."

"That's what I've been saying for weeks!" You yelled.

"Come off it!" Ron yelled at you.

"Don't yelled at her!" Harry yelled at ron.

"No fighting! I'm done with fighting!" You yelled at them both. "Every time I talk to you, you both complain about hermione and the broom! Every 5 words something about hermione being rude! No more!" 

"Wow, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were annoyed by us." Harry said, looking sorry.

"It's okay, but if I have deal with your fighting I'll curse you." You threatened.

"Okay, we'll talk to hermione." Ron said.

"All right then, I'll walk you back to the castle." Hagrid got up.

*****

"You shouldn't go to hogsmeade Harry! If- if you go I'll tell Mcgonagall." Hermione worried.

"Hermione, Don't worry, He'll have his cloak." You said. "and I will be with him the whole time." 

"I know! But remember what happened last time, with the black dog?" Hermione knew what you were planning, you where going to ditch Harry and Ron to find that shaggy black dog.

"That wasn't my fault! I needed to help him, He was starved!" You defended.

"Just stop, She'll stay with me. And I'll make sure she's safe." Harry put his arm around your waist.

3rd P.O.V.

"I hate how close they are! Just look at him touch her!" Draco complained, pointing to Harry and (y/n).

"Stop complaining! Because you kissed Pansy, and made her fall for her, she got jealous of (y/n)! Now she plotting her death." Blaise said. "And you stop talking to her!"

"That's because if I do, Pansy will kill her!" Draco put some food in his mouth.

"Then break it off with Pansy, you don't even want to date her." Crabbe said.

"Yeah, why haven't you Broken up with her?" Goyle asked.

"She'll kill me and my next Girlfriend." Draco informed. 

"Yeah, she's crazy-" "Who's crazy?" Pansy walked up to the group, cutting off Blasie.

"Hey honey! (y/n) crazy, right?" Draco got up to hug her, everyone nodded.

"God, I know! Look at her, all over Potter. That slut." Pansy pushed blaise over, sitting by draco.

"Don't call her that!" Blaise yelled at her.

"Draco are you going to let him talk to me like that?" Pansy asked.

"Pansy, you shouldn't call people sluts." Draco looked scared.

"Oh, my, god! I can't believe you!" Pansy stood up, and stormed off.

"Hey maybe you don't have to break up with her." Blaise joked.