The Train Ride Goodbye.

The outdoor train station. Students are walking around, getting in the train. "Come on now, hurry up. You'll be late. Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on. Hurry up." hagrid said, Harry hands Hedwig to a train man, and walks to an open door of the train with Hermione. Hermione waves to Hagrid, who waves back. Hermione and you get in the train. "Come on, Harry." you said. "One minute." he said. You got in a compartment with hermione, ava, and ron, waiting for harry. After 3 minutes harry comes in "hi Harry." you greeted. "Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?" hermione asked. "I'm not going home. Not really." harry said, petting hedwig. Then draco walked in. "Can I speak with you, (y/n)." he question. "yeah, I'll be back." you said, walking with draco. "In here." he said, pulling you into a emped seat. "So, what did you wanna talk about?" you asked draco. "Look, (y/n) I like you. But, my parents hate muggles and muggle borns so, they can't know that i did this." he said, kissing you, you kissed back. "Oh, I didn't know you felt that way draco, and I like you to." you said, going back to your friends with a weasley-hair colored face. "Woah, what happened?" harry asked. "Ron was right." you said, smiling, and not saying anything else about it.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" the trolley witch asked. "Yeah, the lot." you and harry said. Eating a lot of candy, fred and gregor walked in. "hey, (y/n) we need a fox." they said, you turned into a small butterfly. "What the fox?" fred said. "I guess I have two forms." you said changing into the fox. After doing the prank, you went back to the seat.

"I promise i'll write you all." you said, hugging them. "Yeah, and you must come over." hermione said. "Ya, and harry, make sure not to get in trouble with your muggles." you said, giving him a photo book of him, and his friends. You walked to your parents and getting into their car. "How was Hogwarts dear?" your mom asked. "Good." you said.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! NEXT WILL BE LONGER! 

POTTER PUNS: Wanna go manage some mischief together? I solemnly swear I'm up to no good.