Second-Hand Memories

Your eyes fluttered open, looking around you realized you were in the Hospital wing. You tried to remember what happened, but you only could remember flashes. Landing on the Thestrals, checking into the Ministry, a big room full glass orbs, and someone hit you with a spell. But, how'd you get here? "Oh, your awake." Madam Pomfrey said, walking over.
   "Um, what happened?" You asked as she checked your pupils.
   "You were hit with a spell by one of the death eaters," She said, writing something on her clipboard. "I was a behavior effecting spell with amnesia side effects."
   "Do you know who hit me?" You asked, as the door opened, and Harry, Hermione, and Ron walked in.
   "(y/n)! Your okay!" Hermione ran up to you, giving you a hug.
   "I told you not even a death eater could keep (y/n) down for long." Harry chuckled.
   "Hey guys, mind telling me what happened?" You asked, as they sat in the chairs around you.
   "Okay, so we got to the department of mysteries, and we found this ball with Harry's name on it, and when he picked it up death eaters showed up, and Malfoy-" "Wait, Lucius Malfoy? Draco's dad?" You cut Ron off.
   "Yeah, it gets worse." Harry said. "So, Malfoy asked me for the ball, then Bellatrix, Your uncle, and a couple other people showed up, I said no, and we started fighting, you got hit with a spell and started fight every death eater you saw,"
   "It's more like you were hunting them." Hermione said. "Malfoy got really angry at your uncle yelling that he was reckless and that spell wasn't done, I guessing it was some commanding hex that they were making."
   "And Neville had you pick you up after Ginny accidentally made the shelves break." Ron said. "A lot of fighting happened, we got to this big room with this veil thing, and the death eaters showed up, Bellatrix wanted to kill you but Malfoy yelled something about you being important, and then the order showed up, you started attacking the order and Moody stunned you so would stop that."
   "What happened after that?" You asked, as they all got serious.
   "Sirius got pushed into the veil, and he's gone." Harry said, as Ron patted his back.
   "Oh, I'm so sorry." You said, as a silence filled the room. "Did any of the death eaters get arrested?" A sense of panic filled the three people in front of you.
   "Yeah, um, here." Ron handed you a piece of newspaper. "The infamous death eaters Lucius Malfoy, Rodolphus Lestrange, Rabastan Lestrange, Vincent Crabbe Sr, Antonin Dolohov, Walden Macnair, Augustus Rookwood, and Sebastian Nott, were arrested after the battle, they still await trail." It read.
   "Oh no," You said. "That's a lot of my friends family members. Fuck."
   "Do you want to know want you did to Malfoy?" Hermione asked.
   "What?! Want did I do?!" You panicked.
   "You hit him with a chain spell that chained him to a wall so he couldn't get away." Hermione said.
   "Oh, fuck me." You rested your head in your hands. "How am I going to deal with this?"
   "You need to talk to them." Hermione said.
   "I know, I don't wanna though, can one of you us do it for me?" You asked.
   "(y/n), you need to talk to them by yourself," Hermione said, as madam Pomfrey came back up to you.
   "Okay, I have some good and bad new." She said. "Which one do you want first?"
   "Good news." You said.
   "I seem mostly recovered from that spell, but it's still effecting you somehow." She said. "And since we don't know what the spell was going to do, you need to stay here or with someone over the summer so nothing bad happens."
   "But, I already told Dumbledore and he has already written the Weasley's to see if they come look after you." Madam Pomfrey said. "But until the end of the year, you can't leave the hospital wing."
   "Well then how am I going to pack my stuff up?" You questioned.
   "Professor Mcgonagall is packing it up, she'll bring it up soon." Madam Pomfrey said. "As for you three, when (y/n) leaves here, all of you are to watch her at all times."
   "Okay, we can do that." Ron said.
   "How far away is the end of term?" You asked them, as Madam Pomfrey walked away.
   "It's tomorrow." Harry said.
   "Damn I was out for a while." You said. After a couple more hours of talking, Harry, Hermione and Ron ended up needing to leave so they could sleep. Mcgonagall brought you your stuff and Madam Pomfrey made you take some spell removing potion to try and get the spell off you. You ended up barely sleeping that night, trying to remember the stuff that happened but only got blurry visions of it.