The Other Wizarding Schools

Theodore Nott P.O.V:

     Blaise carried Fox (y/n) off the train, Draco face fell when (y/n) jumped into Potter's arms. "Sorry mate, they'll break up soon." Blaise said, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"I saw how she looked at you." I said.
    "Well, she went back to her boyfriend. Hey Crabbe, hey Goyle. (y/n) want's to talk to you." Draco said, Crabbe and Goyle's girlfriends hanging off their arms.
     "About what?" Williams questioned, getting jealous.
     "I don't know, They can tell you after they talk." Draco said, hopping into a wagon.
    "I don't want you to even look at her!" Parkinson yelled at Goyle.
     "Love, she's like a sister to me. I would never cheat on you." Goyle said, kissing her on the cheek.
      "Can you just get on the wagon?" I said, jumping on the wagon. Crabbe and Goyle helped their girlfriends into the wagon. "Damn, are they going to act like this for their whole damn relationship?" I whispered to Blaise and Draco, Blaise nodded.
    "Okay, can we just talk about the elephant in the room?" Draco groaned. "How the hell are you guys dating?"
    "Oh, well. I guys no that me and Crabbe are cousins, right?" Goyle asked. "And Ava's mom is a pureblood, right?"
    "Well, Ava's dad died halfway through first year, and her mom started talking with old pure blood friends, our parents. Well, after spending lots of time together this and last summer, we started getting along. After a bit, we both asked them out, and they said yes." Crabbe said.
    "Well, I was hoping for something more, action packed." Blaise said.
    "Blaise, we all you're a womanizer, just because we're not going to tell you all the details doesn't mean there were none." Goyle said.
    "Calm down, you're both knob heads." I said.

Reader P.O.V.

    After a bit of planing with Blaise and Nott, the wagons stopped at the front doors of hogwarts. You hopped down, everyone following after. Harry put his arm around your shoulders, a smug smile on his face. Everyone started walking into the castle, but something caught your eye. Three giant ships rose from the black lake, splashing water over all the wagons. You quickly spilt the water, non hitting you. But, looking at your friends, it hit them. Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Blaise and Nott, where soaking wet.
    You and Harry laughed at them and walked back into the castle. You, Nott, and Blaise walked over to the slytherin after you kissed Harry goodbye. You sat next to Blaise, Nott, Crabbe, Goyle, and Draco.
    After the first years got sorted, Dumbledore got up to the stadium. His dusty purple robes flowing behind him, their gold trim shining in the light. Their were clearly his best, finest robes. "Now, as some of you know, Hogwarts will host the triwizard tournaments!" He stopped for effect. "And Hogwarts will host two other wizarding schools. Now everyone, please show a warm to The Wonderful Ladies and Lads of Beauxbatons Academy!"
     A group of scared looking men and women in bright blue uniforms walked into the hall, a very tall lady walked behind them, with a very beautiful girl in the blue uniform and a younger girl walking by her. "'ello dumbledore, I've come a long vay. Good to see 'ou." The tall woman said in a very thick french accent, walking up to dumbledore and kissing him on both cheeks.
     "Everyone, please clap for Beauxbatons' headmistress, Olympe Maxime!" Some people clapped, half the boys in the where staring at the beautiful girl. You caught yourself staring at her too, her eyes were icy blue and her lips where plump.
     "(y/n)! Your hands!" Blaise said, you looked at hands. Beautiful ice blue flowers have sprouted out of your hands, they looked like the beautiful girls eyes. You quickly dropped them, and looked back at dumbledore. (A/n: guess what, your bisexaul.)
     "Now, look to the doors, here comes Durmstrang Institute!" A group of very broad men in giant red fur coats. At the front of them, was a angry man with a curly beard and Viktor Krum, the seeker for the bulgarian quidditch team. The hall was filled with whispers about the young quidditch star, but you weren't impressed. He was on a bad team, wasting his skill on a team like that was dumb.
     "Everyone please welcome Durmstrang's headmaster, Igor Karkaroff!" There was a lot more claps this time. After another speech from dumbledore, the guest sat down at random tables, and food appeared.
      "What was that flower thing?" Draco asked, looking at your hands.
      "I don't know." You said, trying to make move flowers. A yellow dahlia appeared in your hands.
      "How many things can you do? I swear, every year you do something new." Blaise said.
      "Yep. Here, have the flower." You handed the dahlia to a first year, the young girl looked at her friends and showed them it. "Now, who do you think will be the hogwarts champion?"
      "I think it might be pretty boy Cedric, he seems like the type to do it." Nott said, looking at the Hufflepuff.
      "No, it's going to be Lucian Bole, he already talking about putting his name in the Goblet." Blaise said.
      "Harry Potter, he might find a way to get his name in." Draco said, looking at your boyfriend.
      "Maxine O'Flaherty, she would be a great champion." You said.
      "Please head to your common rooms." Dumbledore said, all the food disappearing.