Aftermath

You buttoned up your black shirt, and pulled on your black pleated skirt. You sat down on your bed and put on your black socks, the ones you wore to your parents funeral. Soon, tears formed at your eyes, but you wiped them away. You put on black shoes and the bracelet you got on Christmas. You clipped on your "support Cedric", casting a cleaning charm on your room, all your stuff got packed into your trunk. You grabbed your trunk and headed to the common room.
   You saw that Draco was sitting on the couch, already ready. "Ready?" Draco asked.
   "Yep." You said, you and Draco dragged your trunks out of the common room. The entire castle was melancholy, like Cedric's death sucked all the Happiness out of the castle. Yesterday, when Dumbledore gave to speech about Cedric, everyone was quiet. Like the fact that someone died at Hogwarts shocked everyone into silence.
   You walked out of the castle and onto the wagons. Blasie, Theodore, Crabbe and Goyle joined you and Draco soon after. They all murmured hello's, and put there trunks on the wagon. "What are your summer plan?" Blaise asked.
   "I'm planning on chilling at my house." You said.
   "Me too." Crabbe said.
   "So, do you guys think what Potter said is true?" Theodore asked, lowering his voice. The wagons started to pull away from the castle.
   "I don't know, he was the only one who saw what happen, but I think he just wants the attention." Draco said.
   "Potter's not known for liking the attention, maybe Dumbledore asked him to make up the lie so he could over take the government." You lied, you thought he was back, everyone thought that seemed to be what was going on. Draco put his arm around your shoulders.
   "So, what are your plans for quidditch next year, (y/n)?" Goyle asked.
   "Well, I'm not going to give away all my surprises. But I will say that I will only pick the best." You said.
   Not very long after, the wagons pulled up to the train. "Locomotion." You pointed your wand at your trunk, then hopped off the wagon. You patted the thestral and walked on the train with Draco, Theodore, Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle behind you.
   Theo followed his girlfriend as soon as you got got on the train, but you and the rest of the boys walked deeper into the train. But, before you could find a seat, someone grabbed your arm. You turned to see who it was, it was Potter. "Tell me you believe that Voldemort is back."
   "Let go of me, Potter." You said.
   "Tell me." Potter asked.
   "People do some bad things for power." You pulled your arm away, and walked away.
   "I'm not doing anything for power!" Potter yelled at you.
   "Back off, Potter!" Draco yelled, stepping between you.
   "And what are you going to do, hit me?" Harry said, stepping up to Draco.
   "You better back off, before I make you." Draco said. Harry pulled back his fist, but you were faster. You shot your hand up, a jet of ice shot at Harry and blasted him into the compartment he came out of.
   "Come on." You said, continuing into the train. The train ride was boring, some slytherins tried to suck up to you, to get a spot on the slytherin quidditch team. You impressed first years with your powers and bought some candy.

   You and Draco got off the train, "Draco!" The woman you saw with Draco's father at the world cup, called.
   "Hello, mum." Draco said, as his mom hugged him, when she let go of him, she hugged you.
   "Ah, the beautiful (y/n). I am so glad to finally meet you!" She let go of you and rubbed your shoulders. "Sorry you can't stay over the summer, my husband, Lucius is taking us to France to visit some of his family."
   "It's okay, I'm spending my summer planning for next years quidditch training plans." You said.
   "Well, Draco say goodbye to your girlfriend, then we'll go home." Ms. Malfoy said, turning around.
   "Well, I'll see you at diagon alley on August 27, right?" Draco kissed you, it was short and sweet.
   "Yeah." You said, as Draco grabbed on to his arm.
   "Bye." Draco said.
   "Bye." You said, Draco and his mother apparated away. Then, you headed home, and watched one of your childhood movies.