Happy Christmas

Harry, Hermione, ron, and you were walking along a path with Hagrid, talking. "Nonsense. Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?" Hagrid boomed. "Who knows. Why was he trying to get past that 3 headed dog on Halloween?" you question. "Who told you 'bout Fluffy?" Hagrid said. "Fluffy?" ron said. "That dog's name is fluffy?" you said. "Well, of course he got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the-" hagrid stopped. "Yes?" harry said. "Shouldn'ta said that. Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is." hagrid said, walking a bit faster. "But Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it!" hermione said. "Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher." hagrid said. "Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a curse when I see one. I've read all about them. You have to keep eye contact. And Snape wasn't blinking." you said. "Exactly." hermione agreed. "Now, you listen to me, all three of you. You're meddling' in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel." hagrid sighed. " Nicholas Flamel?" ron said. "I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that. I should not have said that." hagrid said, walking away. "Nicholas Flamel...Who's Nicholas Flamel?" harry said. "I don't know." you said.

Inside the great hall, students are leaving and ghosts are singing Hermione approaches the empty tables, wheeling a cart. She goes to you, Ron, And Harry, who are playing chess when you were reading a book. "Knight to E-5." harry said, the piece moves across the board. "Queen to E-5." ron said, A queen walks over to E-5 and clinks the knight away. "That's totally barbaric!" hermione squealed. "That's wizard's chess. I see you've packed." ron said. "See you haven't." she said. " Change of plans. My parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother, Charlie. He's studying dragons there!" ron bosed. "Good. You can help them, then. There going to go the library for information on Nicholas Flamel." hermione said. "We've looked a hundred times!" ron complained. "Not in the restricted section...Happy Christmas." she said, handing you a gift and walking off. "I think we've had a bad influence on her." ron said. "What's did she give you?" harry asked, as you ripped open the gift. "SHE REMEMBERED!" you yelled, she got you a muggle book, The Iliad. "What? What she remember?" harry asked. "You love greek myths! But, the myths i haven't read are the Iliad and the Odyssey." you fangirled. "Oh, i didn't know you like them." harry said. "Like them? I LOVE them!" you yelled. "Well, i know what to get you for next christmas." ron said.

X-mas morning. Charlie is perched in the Girls' room, and you just woke up. You put up some comfy clothes, and went down to the slytherin common room, and there on a chair sits, draco malfoy, alone. "Hey! (y/n)!" draco called. "Hi, draco. Merry christmas." you said, walking to the door, draco stepped in front of you, holding a small gift, and handing it to you. "You got me something?" you asked. "Well.. yea- it's just something small." draco said. "Thank you." you gave him a hug. "No problem." draco said walking back to the boy dorms. You went to the gryffindor tower, holding the gift. "Caput Draconis." you said, the fat lady opened. "Hi (y/n)! Harry's still asleep." ron said. "Ok, let's wake him up!" you said running to their dorm. "HARRY WAKE UP!" you yelled jumping on harry's bed. "AAAHHHH!" harry screamed. "What was that for?" harry yelled. "IT'S CHRISTMAS!" you yelled, dragging harry out of the room. " Happy Christmas, Harry." ron said. " Happy Christmas, Ron. What are you wearing?" harry asked. "Oh, Mum made it for me. Looks like you've guys got one too!" ron said. " I've got presents?" harry said. "Yeah!" ron said. "Oh!" harry said, running down to the tree, Ron sits on a couch arm and eats jelly beans as Harry picks up a silver wrapped package. Harry takes out the card. "Your father left this in my possession before he died. It is time it was returned to you. Use it well." harry read, Harry opens the present. It is a cloak. " What is it?" you asked. "Some kind of...cloak." harry said. "Well, let's see then. Put it on." ron said, Harry puts the cloak on, and all of him disappears except for his head. "Whoa!" you said. "My body's gone!" harry said. "I know what that is! That's an invisibility cloak!" ron said. "I'm invisible??" harry question. "They're really rare. I wonder who gave it to you." you said. " There was no name. It just said, "Use it well'." you said, picking up the note, harry took off the cloak. "What else did we get?" harry said, you got a(y/f/c) jumper with a big (your first initial) on it from mrs. weasly, and bag from your mom and dad. "You have one more gift, (y/n)." ron said handing you draco's gift. "Oh, yeah. Draco's gift." you said. "Draco malfoy?" harry questioned. "Yeah why?" you said, opening the box. It was a earring, bracelet, and necklace set with (y/f/c) diamonds on it. "Woah, this most cost a $1,000." you said. "Why would he give you this?" harry asked. "It's obvious, he fancy her." ron teased. "No, he doesn't." you and harry said, at the same time. "Yeah, he does! Why would he buy that you, then?" ron said.  

(draco's gift

(draco's gift. the purple can be changed.)

(mom and dads gift)

(mom and dads gift)

harry potter pun: These Harry Potter puns are truly magical.