Hurried Morning

You woke up, hearing Molly yell. "WHY HAS NO ONE WOKEN (Y/N) UP?!" You hopped out of bed, and ran to the door.
   "It's okay! I'm awake!" You yelled, then very quickly started packing your stuff up, and changed your clothes. Then, you heard a crash and Molly started screaming again.
   "— COULD HAVE DONE HER A SERIOUS INJURY, YOUIDIOTS —" Molly yelled, as you packed up Ghost's cage, who was in blue, because she going to shed soon. You put your shoes on and put Charlie into his cage.
   Then, you started dragging your stuff downstairs.  "-go to King's Cross with a guard," Hermione said.
   "Who needs a guard?" You asked.
   "You and Harry." Hermione said.
   "Why?" said Harry irritably. "I thought Voldemort was supposedto be lying low, or are you telling me he's going to jump out frombehind a dustbin to try and do me in?"
   "I don't know, it's just what Mad-Eye says," said Hermionedistractedly, looking at her watch. "But if we don't leave soon we'redefinitely going to miss the train. . . ."
   "WILL YOU LOT GET DOWN HERE NOW, PLEASE!" Mrs.Weasley bellowed and Hermione jumped as though scalded andhurried out of the room. Harry seized Hedwig, stuffed her unceremoniously into her cage, and set off downstairs after Hermione, dragginghis trunk. You hurried after him, with your stuff.
   Mrs. Black's portrait was howling with rage but nobody was bothering to close the curtains over her; all the noise in the hall was boundto rouse her again anyway.
   "Harry, you're to come with me and Tonks, (y/n) You too," shouted Mrs. Weasleyover the repeated screeches of "MUDBLOODS ! SCUM! CREATURESOF DIRT!" "Leave your trunk and your owl, Alastor's going to deal withthe luggage. . . . Oh, for heaven's sake, Sirius, Dumbledore said no!"
   A bearlike black dog had appeared at Harry's side as Harry clambered over the various trunks cluttering the hall to get to Mrs.Weasley. You patted Sirius when he got to you. "Oh honestly . . ." said Mrs. Weasley despairingly, "well, on yourown head be it!"She wrenched open the front door and stepped out into the weakSeptember sunlight. You, Harry and the dog followed her. The doorslammed behind them and Mrs. Black's screeches were cut offinstantly.
   "Where's Tonks?" Harry said, looking around as you went downthe stone steps of number twelve, which vanished the moment you reached the pavement.
   "She's waiting for us just up here," said Mrs. Weasley stiffly, averting her eyes from the lolloping black dog beside Harry.An old woman greeted all of you on the corner. She had tightly curledgray hair and wore a purple hat shaped like a pork pie.
   "Wotcher, Harry and (y/n)," she said, winking. "Better hurry up, hadn't we,Molly?" she added, checking her watch.
   "I know, I know," moaned Mrs. Weasley, lengthening her stride,"but Mad-Eye wanted to wait for Sturgis. . . . If only Arthur couldhave got us cars from the Ministry again . . . but Fudge wouldn't lethim borrow so much as an empty ink bottle these days. . . . HowMuggles can stand traveling without magic . . ."
   But the great black dog gave a joyful bark and gamboled aroundthem, snapping at pigeons, and chasing its own tail. You saw Potter was giggling, Sirius had been trapped inside for a very long time.
   It took them twenty minutes to reach King's Cross by foot andnothing more eventful happened during that time than Sirius scaringa couple of cats for Harry's entertainment. Once inside the stationthey lingered casually beside the barrier between platforms nine andten until the coast was clear, then each of them leaned against it in turn and fell easily through onto platform nine and three quarters,where the Hogwarts Express stood belching sooty steam over a platform packed with departing students and their families.
   You noticed a familiar blonde boy, who was now taller, on the train. "Bye Mrs. Weasley and Tonks." You said, dragging you trunk onto the train. "Draco!" You called, then he turned around. You ran over to him, and kissed him. It was sweet and nice, like a unbreakable kiss.
   "I missed you." Draco said, as he broke the kiss, but still stayed close.
   "Same." You said. "Sorry I didn't meet you at diagon alley. Some things happened." You moved away, and started dragging your stuff behind yourself.
   "It's okay." Draco said, "I see your a perfect, too."
   "Yep!" You said, then 3 slytherin 2nd years ran up to you.
   "Hello (y/n), can we carry your stuff for you?" They asked.
   "Sure, let me just get my snake." You picked up ghost as the child picked up your stuff and they walked behind you.
   "You got a snake?" Draco said, looking at Ghost.
   "Yep, her name is Ghost." You said, seeing a group of slytherins standing outside a empty compartment.
   "(l/n)! We saved you a seat!" One of them yelled.
   "Cool, could you put my stuff up there?" You asked the 2nd years, they nodded and put your stuff on the top shelf. "Thank you." You said, sitting down as Draco put his stuff on the shelf.
   "Could one of you please go get me a drink?" You asked them, all of the slytherins ran down the hall. "Oh this is going to be very fun." You laughed, sitting back, playing with ghost.